Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I watch black head extractions, ear wax being removed, ingrowing toenails taken out and that kind of stuff. I really should retrain to do one of those. I would love it! So satisfying.

What do you watch to relax?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

SisterBliss

I absolutely adore watching Liziqi a young Chinese woman who lives with her grandma and shoots short videos, usually showing her picking ingredients then cooking a meal, or doing various projects using traditional methods. It’s all filmed in a fairytale style, really beautiful and relaxing.

Reactions: 6

KateESJ

VIP Member
Usually watch a few random recommendations which turns into about an hour of random videos.
It turned into Gordon Ramsay clips last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big Bang Theory, especially season 10 onward and β€œclean with me” videos on YouTube (that last one I can’t fathom but it relaxes me so much and send me to sleep πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I watch Big Bang theory every single night to put me to sleep πŸ˜‚ I’ve done this for the last 4 years! I put it on and I’m usually asleep in 5 mins! If they ever take it off Netflix my life will be ruined πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I go to sleep every night watching/listening to the Forensic Files. There is something about the narrators voice that I find soothing. Problem is I frequently have murderous nightmares :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Miss98

I've began to get into ASMR videos, they make me really sleepy and I tend to find if Iay there and try to sleep especially during stressful times I can start thinking which wakes me up. ASMR helps keep you focused and is really relaxing, it usually sends me off to sleep.

Reactions: 4

Glamourelle

Not a video as such but I have one of those apps that plays sounds like rain, storms etc. If I know I have things on my mind that will make it hard to wind down I just whack that on and hope for the best!

Reactions: 3

miss.enchi.lada

Any spot popping, earwax removal or blackhead removal vids. Strange events and murders, true crime stuff, natural disasters like the Thailand tsunami and volcanoes... Or... If I'm feeling particularly fancy... The cbeebies Bedtime Stories with Tom Hardy... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚!!

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Travel vlogs mostly around Asia I especially love watching vlogs of Japan The two I mostly watch are filmed by guys who are down to earth and although they are travelling to beautiful places they aren't at all materialistic like some other vloggers who I used to but refuse to now watch.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
True crime. I have a toddler and a full time job so my constant exhaustion means I can still sleep ok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the blackheads and ingrown toenails would prob keep me awake more

• Haha

IrishName

VIP Member
Rachel Aust and Tati. Not an insult to either of them as I enjoy their content but I find both of the really calming (for different reasons) and I drift off fairly quickly.
The same goes for watching Gilmore Girls.