What temp do you set your thermostat on in winter?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a Hive system - timer to come on at 6am for an hour to 21c so the house is warm when everyone is waking up. Then again timer comes on at 4pm to 23c to warm the house up as everyone is coming home and is manually turn it off at 6/7pm and perhaps have an hours boost around 10pm if it’s cold. Heating doesn’t come on overnight

18-21 depending on how cold it is outside, it goes off at 10pm and comes back on at 6am. I hate having heating on at night I always wake up with a headache if I ever stay somewhere where the heatings on all night, I'd rather wear lots of layers and have a throw on the bed. We have a log burner which we use a lot if its super cold so we sometimes switch it off in the day/evening as well if we have that lit.

We have hive so it's set at 7c all the time to stop the pipes freezing if it drops that low.

Lately our house registers at around 16c in winter. We don't have it set on timer, in the evenings we will use the boost feature for an hour or two to get it up to around 21c. The house then tends to hold the heat quite well for the rest of the evening/night.

We’re in Yorkshire so don’t have temps anywhere near Canada’s! We have our heating on once from 6pm til 10pm from about November til the end of March. We don’t have it on at all during the day or at night. We don’t have any heating on from March til November. I can’t stand being warm.

We have hive so it's set at 7c all the time to stop the pipes freezing if it drops that low.

Lately our house registers at around 16c in winter. We don't have it set on timer, in the evenings we will use the boost feature for an hour or two to get it up to around 21c. The house then tends to hold the heat quite well for the rest of the evening/night.
Almost the same here, we have Hive set at 10C in winter and don't use the timer either. Maximum we boost to is 19C else it's gets too stuffy. House is 15C at the moment and I don't feel cold enough to put the heating on. We're about to move away from Hive and putting in a Worcester Bosch EasyControl with zone heating.

I dont have a thermostat but We have it around 18 in the day... occasionally if it feels really cold I'll leave the heating going till it hits 19/20, any warmer just feels boiling.... we dont have the heating on at night so the temp usually drops to 14/15

Ours is on a timer at 17 degrees during the day and 20 in the evening until 9pm when it goes back to 17. If we get chilly during the day we’ll put it up a degree or two for a few hours.
we have an electric blanket on the bed which we have on for an hour when we get in too.