What random things do you do for your pet because you love them so much??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hoover and also hairdryer, hilarious :ROFLMAO: what is even funnier is over xmas when I was at my parents (with the cats obv) and I took out their vaccuum, which looks TOTALLY different to mine, my cat instantly knew what it was and went to hide
Ours doesn't mind the hoover, steam mop etc... the worst thing in the world though, is the window cleaner 🤣 she hides behind the sofa for hours after he comes.
mine also hates the drying rack for clothes, as soon as i touch it she runs away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TMI? But when I'm on the loo my cat (1 years old) likes to get in my trousers/leggings so he's curled up like he's in a hammock. He then proceeds to wriggle around until he's got my trousers right down around my ankles.

I don't know how we found out he liked to do this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TMI? But when I'm on the loo my cat (1 years old) likes to get in my trousers/leggings so he's curled up like he's in a hammock. He then proceeds to wriggle around until he's got my trousers right down around my ankles.

I don't know how we found out he liked to do this.
Mine likes to sit on the storage box we have next to the loo and watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently cats view coming to the toilet with you as a help. in the wild it would be the place they are most vulnerable so they view it as helping and protecting you (by logical conclusion you should do the same favour :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I long for the days of a private trip to the bathroom. If I go in the downstairs toilet the rabbits come hopping in after me and proceed to try and chew my underwear or even worse my toes. If I go in my bathroom the youngest cat will follow and try and climb on my lap, she also sits in the edge of the shower and supervises too 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My dog always goes really still and quiet when there’s dogs on the telly and he will just sit and watch it for ages so we often watch Marley & me together or just random dog videos on YouTube 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
today i lied down on the bed for what was going to be 10-15 minutes but my cat curled up next to me as if we were spooning and let me hug her so i just stayed there for a good while even though i was starving haha and it was so nice 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thought it would be a really cute thread.
I always cover my cats in a blanket, they are both used to it and have a lovely cosy sleep every night after playing outside most of the day. Also my one cat currently has a broken leg (fox attack) and I carry him for a walk every day as I feel bad that he’s not getting fresh air. 😂 Other things are if they fall asleep on the floor I pick them up on to the bed! Just loads of stuff ! Absolutely spoilt! 😄 Pets make u absolutely pathetic. Xxxx
I always give my dogs a bedtime biscuit and fluff up their bedtime pillows 😂😂

My dog always goes really still and quiet when there’s dogs on the telly and he will just sit and watch it for ages so we often watch Marley & me together or just random dog videos on YouTube 😂❤
We have a rule in our house. If the dog is on you - you can’t move!

• Heart
Reactions: 1