What one physical change would you make to yourself if you could?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Height! I'd want about 3-4 extra inches, preferably all in the legs area. Apparently I have a secret ambition tower over most men. :LOL:

...is magical colour-changing hair an option? 🤣 I wanna dye my hair a lot of different colours now I'm out of secondary school and moving into college without the effort.

Reactions: 1
To finally have nice skin. I have allergies and sensitive skin. Never looked flawless in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To finally have nice skin. I have allergies and sensitive skin. Never looked flawless in my life.
Babe, same. My skin reacts to everything, but perhaps being flawless isn't really real?

I feel ya. I keep getting a random pink splotch on my cheek where a laughter line would be. Don’t know why or how to get rid of it I jusr keep slapping on foundation when I have a zoom call 🙄

Babe, same. My skin reacts to everything, but perhaps being flawless isn't really real?
No it isn’t really 😂 you know what I mean though...It would be nice to use smellies and bath bombs etc and not have to stick to certain non-perfumed brands or dowse myself in E45 before and after swimming. Or wear that special green make up to cover my red blotchy face. Also in Winter it can get so dry on my legs it’s painful.
The worse that happened was a perfume put me in hospital with a trout pout! I only spritz my clothes now. 😂

I have hyperhidrosis which is excessive sweating. If I could get rid of it I would. It stops me wearing certain clothes and shoes and stops me doing the job I want to do.

Also have a massive long list of other things but I just picked the one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have hyperhidrosis which is excessive sweating. If I could get rid of it I would. It stops me wearing certain clothes and shoes and stops me doing the job I want to do.

Also have a massive long list of other things but I just picked the one 😂
I used to work with a lady who had injections under her arms to help with excessive sweating.
Would that help you at all I wonder?

Jaw shaving lol my face is too round and square 🥺 and have my muffin tops taken off 😂 I have major dips below them and I can’t wear nice dresses as I have a weird body shape ☹

Something impossible with modern medicine - clear skin with no eczema, no acne, no rashes.
Something possible is probably a nose job.

I used to work with a lady who had injections under her arms to help with excessive sweating.
Would that help you at all I wonder?
I’ve had an operation which worked for a couple of years but then it returned with a vengeance. I’ve always felt like I had the most extreme treatment and that hasn’t worked so I’m not sure whether to try it? The cost is an issue too, I don’t think I could get the injections on the NHS and I think you have to have the Botox quite frequently.

• Sad
So would change my hair, it’s so thick & frizzy it feels like wool, I hate it with a passion, I’m too scared to go to the hairdressers & haven’t been since 2007 because I’m that ashamed, every 6 months or so I hack at it, I just wash it once a week, brush it & scape it back, it really knocks my confidence terribly, styling it takes hours, if I went for a night out I would have to wash it, dry it & stick so much mousse in it, then stick more in it the following day, then because I had got hot & sweaty I would end up with a rash on my neck from the mousse, I actually thought of shaving it off in lockdown but everyone said I was stupid to do it!
Look into getting a keratin treatment on your hair, lasts around 6months it will slim thickness down tame the frizz and cut drying and styling time down, honestly a game changer x

There’s lots of things but my one thing would be my frame. I’ve got a big frame and even at my slimmest I can’t go below 12 on top and 12–14 on bottom because my hips are just that size.
Everything else: boob lift/teeth/lipo on tummy and love handles

Lose weight/have smaller boobs - both of which are completely attainable if I got off my arse and ate less. Alas, I love food and I'm lazy.

Smaller boobs. I wish for smaller boobs.

I am tall and I used to be a slim hourglass, and my boobs were on the right side of big, manageably big if you see what I mean.

Then I got ill and gained a lot of weight, all of me, including my boobs, ballooned. I then got healthy again, lost the weight, but for some weird reason my boobs haven’t shrunk anywhere near as much as the rest of me, so now I am top heavy and I hate it.

I have looked into breast reduction but I am on the fence as I know women who had it done and their boobs just grew back eventually. I am also afraid of surgery but that’s something I’d get over if I knew the results would be guaranteed to stay.

I basically live in really baggy tops now, which make me look so much bigger than I am, which I hate. However, if I wear something fitted or tight it just feels like my chest enters into the room a minute before the rest of my body! I just feel like all boob. Impossible to find tops that fit that aren’t super baggy or super stretchy anyway.

• Sad
  • Haha
I would have better teeth. Not a dazzling pearly-white smile, just to have all 32 teeth would be fab and fewer fillings.

Smaller boobs. I wish for smaller boobs.

I am tall and I used to be a slim hourglass, and my boobs were on the right side of big, manageably big if you see what I mean.

Then I got ill and gained a lot of weight, all of me, including my boobs, ballooned. I then got healthy again, lost the weight, but for some weird reason my boobs haven’t shrunk anywhere near as much as the rest of me, so now I am top heavy and I hate it.

I have looked into breast reduction but I am on the fence as I know women who had it done and their boobs just grew back eventually. I am also afraid of surgery but that’s something I’d get over if I knew the results would be guaranteed to stay.

I basically live in really baggy tops now, which make me look so much bigger than I am, which I hate. However, if I wear something fitted or tight it just feels like my chest enters into the room a minute before the rest of my body! I just feel like all boob. Impossible to find tops that fit that aren’t super baggy or super stretchy anyway.
I used to be a skinny whippet, even in my early 40’s (I’m 55 now) and over the years my boobs have got bigger and bigger. As you say, you lose the weight elsewhere on your body, it doesn’t disappear from the boobs. 🙄

Reactions: 3
A full set of perfect, healthy teeth. They look ok aesthetically from the front (white, quite straight) but a childhood of poor dentistry and 20yrs of on/off bulimia has decimated their true condition and resilience, despite meticulous oral hygiene and dentistry in adulthood. I’ve got lots of fillings, sensitivity, I’ve lost two molars, I’ve got a crown. I’m terrified every time I get a niggle that it is going to mean more tooth loss or drastic treatment 😔

A full set of perfect, healthy teeth. They look ok aesthetically from the front (white, quite straight) but a childhood of poor dentistry and 20yrs of on/off bulimia has decimated their true condition and resilience, despite meticulous oral hygiene and dentistry in adulthood. I’ve got lots of fillings, sensitivity, I’ve lost two molars, I’ve got a crown. I’m terrified every time I get a niggle that it is going to mean more tooth loss or drastic treatment 😔
I understand.

I have a few crowns at the front and feel so anxious when they decide to come adrift. Lockdown has not helped either.

The only saving grace is we now have to wear masks. 😂