What one physical change would you make to yourself if you could?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m torn between banishing my eczema (which when I have a hold on it doesn’t bother me but when it flares up it’s really annoying) or fixing my chin/nose profile I hate seeing pics of myself side on as I just look like a cartoon witch (in my opinion) with my dads nose and chin and when I smile too broadly I get these horrible wrinkles under my eyes. My boyfriend loves taking candids when we’re out and about but I normally end up banning him from putting them on socials and wanting to cry when I see them. You know when you think you look fine in the mirror then someone takes a photo and you look like tit? That’s always me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I'd like to get rid of the scar on my forehead. Although many people say they cant see it. To me I see it everytime I see my reflection.
It's a constant reminder of what my ex did to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I have a love/ hate relationship with my nose. It's strong and roman, on a good day I feel that it suits my face and gives me a distinctive look. On a bad day, well....

I have a close friend who I've spoken to about it loads and he has begged me not to touch it. That's one thing that stops me from getting it, as well as feeling like I'd be playing into Western beauty ideals by getting a certain feature "fixed"- all shapes and sizes should be celebrated
This post made me feel really good about my nose, so thank you its made my day

• Heart
Could list off 10 things but I would just love to be taller which would equal longer legs/body etc
Any thing else you can get surgery such as boobs etc

I’m torn between banishing my eczema (which when I have a hold on it doesn’t bother me but when it flares up it’s really annoying) or fixing my chin/nose profile I hate seeing pics of myself side on as I just look like a cartoon witch (in my opinion) with my dads nose and chin and when I smile too broadly I get these horrible wrinkles under my eyes. My boyfriend loves taking candids when we’re out and about but I normally end up banning him from putting them on socials and wanting to cry when I see them. You know when you think you look fine in the mirror then someone takes a photo and you look like tit? That’s always me.
I know that feeling, hate my face in photos as I don’t like any other angle other than one, so when I see other pics of my face I’m horrified by the not good side/angle/face on

Reactions: 2
I really struggle to think of anything I like about my body/face/hair but if we are in fantasy mode, I'd forget all that and just make myself well and healthy.

• Heart
Boob reduction (natural 32JJ) - I'd love to be able to shop at 'normal' bra shops and have better posture!

Either - replacement hair (I have had total hair loss for almost thirty years) or as I have negligible sight in one eye, I'd have laser surgery on my good eye and surgery to stop my other one to stop it moving about/disappearing. However, realistically after years of self hate and body dysmorphia, I now wouldn't change any thing.

• Heart
Breast reduction! Been saving for years and it’s finally going to happen as soon as I have my other health related op which was postponed due to the pandemic. Who knows when that will be though!

Reactions: 3
I’m in my 30s and still suffer from acne breakouts on both cheeks, I would absolutely love clear skin! Although my acne is not severe, it really affects my confidence when it flares up (usually when stressed/rundown). There’s no surgery I want (at the moment anyway!)
Try Indian healing clay mask made up with apple cider vinegar as a mask. First few weeks do once every 3 days then move on to once a week. It does make your skin red straight after using and it might tingle but the redness is gone by the morning. Honestly can’t believe the difference it has made to my skin. I’m 30 and have suffered all through my teens and 20s with awful acne and scars. No doctor prescribed medicine or creams have worked half as well as this has x

Reactions: 1
Try Indian healing clay mask made up with apple cider vinegar as a mask. First few weeks do once every 3 days then move on to once a week. It does make your skin red straight after using and it might tingle but the redness is gone by the morning. Honestly can’t believe the difference it has made to my skin. I’m 30 and have suffered all through my teens and 20s with awful acne and scars. No doctor prescribed medicine or creams have worked half as well as this has x
Thank you! I will def give it a try :) x

So would change my hair, it’s so thick & frizzy it feels like wool, I hate it with a passion, I’m too scared to go to the hairdressers & haven’t been since 2007 because I’m that ashamed, every 6 months or so I hack at it, I just wash it once a week, brush it & scape it back, it really knocks my confidence terribly, styling it takes hours, if I went for a night out I would have to wash it, dry it & stick so much mousse in it, then stick more in it the following day, then because I had got hot & sweaty I would end up with a rash on my neck from the mousse, I actually thought of shaving it off in lockdown but everyone said I was stupid to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think my head is too big for my body. I am not sure how I’d combat this even with all the money in the world

• Heart
So would change my hair, it’s so thick & frizzy it feels like wool, I hate it with a passion, I’m too scared to go to the hairdressers & haven’t been since 2007 because I’m that ashamed, every 6 months or so I hack at it, I just wash it once a week, brush it & scape it back, it really knocks my confidence terribly, styling it takes hours, if I went for a night out I would have to wash it, dry it & stick so much mousse in it, then stick more in it the following day, then because I had got hot & sweaty I would end up with a rash on my neck from the mousse, I actually thought of shaving it off in lockdown but everyone said I was stupid to do it!
This makes me feel really sad for you. I can understand how your feeling. I just wonder if maybe you just found a haurdre with some good reviews a try that they might be able to recommend some products/styles for you that might make your hair feel more manageable. Maybe look on YouTube to see if there is anyone with similar hair and what they do. It might be worth giving it a try, you might end up feeling so much better, worst case scenario is nothing changes. I wish you lots of luck and hope you can feel better xx

Nose straightened, flat stomach, thinner thighs, maybe boobs a little bigger (I'm a B!) and I would get rid of my strabismus (basically like a lazy eye, but it's not constant, and wearing glasses fixes it.. but it is noticeable when I have a drink!🤪)

Edit.. just realized I could only choose one! It would be my eye issue, as that is irritating, not only physically but it isn't nice to get double vision!

• Heart
Maybe try an undercut to take some weight out, and straightening treatments? My hair is a shambles with thickness and frizz as well. I cant just wash and go, i have to style it to have it look remotely presentable and i cannot be bothered 😅 (i did get an undercut though, love it!) but my friend had crazy thick, curly frizzy hair and had all those brazillian/kertaine straightening things and her hair was gorgeous and so smooth!

• Heart