What one physical change would you make to yourself if you could?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M

My angry frown lines (actually it would be whole face). I had an old boss once say to me in a review that he couldn’t fault my work but it’s my face. I needed to do something with my face as it shows all the emotions! I’m going back 15 years and pretty much every time I look in the mirror, his words ring in my ears. So I’ve ended up with face dysmorphia. I don’t worry at such, I just absolutely detest how I look. On the absolute plus my husband (who is stunningly gorgeous) tells me I’m beautiful every single day and without prompting!). I don’t believe him though obviously. So all in all I need Botox for my frown lines and I may feel/look better.....or therapy! Maybe I’ve offloaded in the wrong topic - sorry if I have
Ha ha. I was told off years ago about my eyebrows. I thought I was being inscrutable in a meeting but my boss later told me that my eyebrows were saying 'wanker'. I like a face that shows emotions x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd love thick, curly hair. Mine is thin AF and annoyingly not-straight-not-curly. So limp and lifeless.

Reactions: 2
Definitely boobs. Mine disgust me. I'd love a reduction & a lift. Or something to lift my eyebrows abit and get rid of my awful dark circles. All other dislikes, I could do something about myself if I made the effort.

Oh!! Smaller feet 🙌

• Heart
Not to be as tall when I wear dresses and heels feel like a man in drag. Love high heels but I'm already tall so I tower above everyone even if they wear heels

M

My angry frown lines (actually it would be whole face). I had an old boss once say to me in a review that he couldn’t fault my work but it’s my face. I needed to do something with my face as it shows all the emotions! I’m going back 15 years and pretty much every time I look in the mirror, his words ring in my ears. So I’ve ended up with face dysmorphia. I don’t worry at such, I just absolutely detest how I look. On the absolute plus my husband (who is stunningly gorgeous) tells me I’m beautiful every single day and without prompting!). I don’t believe him though obviously. So all in all I need Botox for my frown lines and I may feel/look better.....or therapy! Maybe I’ve offloaded in the wrong topic - sorry if I have
Ive had botox for my frown lines i would definitely recocomend its amazing!

One thing i would change is my teeth, I think about them everyday I am so self conscious but so scared of the dentist :(

• Sad
If I could have naturally slightly bigger boobs I’d take it, but I’d never get a boob job. Also flatter stomach please! Fed up of looking 6 months preggo all the time

Reactions: 1
The stretch arms in between my thighs. I don’t mind the white ones but the purple ones gross me out. id also like to be taller. I’m 5’2 which means that if I go out with a man 6ft or taller I look like his child (I have a really young looking face)
And I’d have my jaw restructured because my teeth stick out as a result of it. I’ve had braces so they’re straight but they stick out cause of the shape of my jaw.

I’d love to have more olive skin. Mine is v pale and unless I wear fake tan I look ill. My OH is super dark so it’s even more evident 😫

Financial reasons aside, I wonder why people don’t have ‘work’ done if that’s an option? 🤔 I had my teeth fixed a few years ago (it was a big job, they were awful) and I’m so pleased I did. I also have botox and fillers which does a lot for my self esteem.

• Heart
Think I’d struggle to think of one thing I wouldn’t change 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive had botox for my frown lines i would definitely recocomend its amazing!

One thing i would change is my teeth, I think about them everyday I am so self conscious but so scared of the dentist :(
Oh yes and my teeth (didn’t get to that part) and I also have an outrageous fear of the dentist too!

Ive always had a big bum which was nice before I had my son but now because im not as skinny ive podged out a bit so I look stumpy with my big thighs, hips and bum. So probably sort my thighs and hips out
Ive got bad roseaca and my skin is always red, and i had acne in my early 20s also til I had the baby so I have acne scars. Nice clear skin would be lovely
More olive skin because im so pale. 'Are you ill?' I get asked a lot, no im just pale!

• Heart
Oh yes and my teeth (didn’t get to that part) and I also have an outrageous fear of the dentist too!
So did/do I but I found myself a dentist who is really sympathetic to nervous patients and I was sedated for some of the really big parts of the work I had done (crowns, bridges) and honestly, I wished I’d done it years before I did.

I’d have lovely long and thick dark hair. I hate my hair it’s so boring, dry and thin, can’t do anything with it! Just flops down

I will be greedy and say 3.

I would love a tummy tuck as I have an apron, I had my 4th baby at 35 last year and my body certainly did not bounce back the way it did when I had my others in my early 20s and if I had the money I would certainly concider it, not just for vanity reasons but I find it can get quite chafed and irritable.

I would also love a hairline reduction/transplant. I have quite a big forehead and feel I cant wear the hairstyles I would like to because I am conscious of it and I certainly do not suit bangs either.

Breast implants - I have C cups but I find them very small as I have quite broad shoulders. Plus I wouldnt have to wear a bra.

I have a love/ hate relationship with my nose. It's strong and roman, on a good day I feel that it suits my face and gives me a distinctive look. On a bad day, well....

I have a close friend who I've spoken to about it loads and he has begged me not to touch it. That's one thing that stops me from getting it, as well as feeling like I'd be playing into Western beauty ideals by getting a certain feature "fixed"- all shapes and sizes should be celebrated

I’d love to have more olive skin. Mine is v pale and unless I wear fake tan I look ill. My OH is super dark so it’s even more evident 😫

Financial reasons aside, I wonder why people don’t have ‘work’ done if that’s an option? 🤔 I had my teeth fixed a few years ago (it was a big job, they were awful) and I’m so pleased I did. I also have botox and fillers which does a lot for my self esteem.
I think teeth are a bit different- it's not just for cosmetic reasons that people get teeth done, it's also for overall oral hygiene/ health