What makes you feel better about your appearance?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if I want to feel better usually a face mask to make skin better, make up, fake tan, an outfit I feel good in other than gym clothes, throw in the Clip in hair extensions for volume, some blonde root spray to cover the grey!

Self care pamper session - hair and face mask, body scrub etc whilst listening to relaxing podcasts in the bath.
I’d lost my way a bit with my appearance so I had a Styled by Susie online analysis and it worked wonders for my confidence. They tell you what body shape you are, what colours suit you, make up advice etc. I wear stuff now I’d never have considered before and don’t care what anyone thinks. Check Susie and her stylists out on Instagram.

fake tan!! Isle of paradise clear water mousse in medium. The trick for me is applying in the morning and then washing off the next morning. If I wash off less than 24hours after I don't get the best colour. X

I’ve put 18lb on since March. My usual pixie crop is now flapping around my ears. None of my clothes fit. And quite frankly I look like a bag of tit. I usually walk about 30 miles in the Peak District each weekend but because of lockdown we haven't been able to so I feel sluggish. On a plus note I am having hair chopped off tonight. Praise be.

At the moment filled out eye brows and mascara make me feel like a super model - they've faded to their natural shade of 'invisible' through lockdown. Getting them done this weekend though!

Tan, doing my hair a bit nicer than usual, trying a bit harder with make up, and making sure my nails are filed nicely helps. But the key ones is eating well, staying on top of exercise, and most importantly not looking at instagram etc of super perfectly looking people. I try to avoid that as much as possible, only follow those who may be good looking but in an achievable kind of way. Social media definitely has the worst impact on my self esteem

Reactions: 2