What is your favourite Alcoholic drink?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like cocktails. I drink Cosmopolitans. Also like to drink pink gin and lemonade and prosecco. :love:

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh do love a G & T, Espresso Martini is another fave....

But also an ice cold beer whilst sitting out in the sun 🍺🍺

Reactions: 1
White wine, rosé, aperol spritz or pimms in summer, red wine or Baileys in winter. Love an amaretto too and the odd cider

My go to is Malibu and pepsi max
Also really like rhubarb gin with ginger ale 😋
Strawberry pimms is also very nice, and I love baileys in hot chocolate at christmas 🥰

Really love cocktails, mostly pina colada, woo woo or sex on the beach 🍹
Disaronno & coke, Malibu & coke or Archers and lemonade are my go to's and will have a cold pint if I'm at a concert or festival 🍻

Really hate wine and gin

Parma violet flavoured gin and tonic :love:
Birra Moretti or Heineken
Chardonnay

Port and WKD is a great combo, nobody believes me when I say it!

You have made my day because i get some horrible looks when i drink it lol it was in a cocktail at bingo and I've been hooked on it since for years! Like the little can they sell in tescos with it in but its cheaper to get a bottle of v/wkd and a bottle of port 👍

You have made my day because i get some horrible looks when i drink it lol it was in a cocktail at bingo and I've been hooked on it since for years! Like the little can they sell in tescos with it in but its cheaper to get a bottle of v/wkd and a bottle of port 👍
Cheeky Vimto is port and wkd xx

Reactions: 3
My absolutely favourite is an ice cold bottle of friexenet cava.
Closely followed by my fav gin - tarsier oriental pink gin. Highly recommended if you like something fruity with hints of lychee!

Also love a nice cold pint of Amstel lager or a lychee martini.