What is this? (photo attached)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

How about a long running thread where people can post photos of things they want identifying? Maybe fun 🤷‍♀️

I'll start with this, trigger warning it's a bug. Found on a wooden table that has been stored in the shed for months.

I guessed a woodworm but it doesn't look like the photos I can see online, so maybe a baby woodworm? Old floorboard with woodworm beautiful nibbled and distressed are lovely. Not sure I want live ones coming out of my dining table though 😬

PSX_20200205_151038.jpg

Old floorboard with woodworm beautiful nibbled and distressed are lovely.
We have reclaimed wood furniture that's had it's fair share of nibbling in days gone past, adds character 😁

How about a long running thread where people can post photos of things they want identifying? Maybe fun 🤷‍♀️

I'll start with this, trigger warning it's a bug. Found on a wooden table that has been stored in the shed for months.

I guessed a woodworm but it doesn't look like the photos I can see online, so maybe a baby woodworm? Old floorboard with woodworm beautiful nibbled and distressed are lovely. Not sure I want live ones coming out of my dining table though 😬

View attachment 79994
Sarah Inghams salmon maggot... don’t worry she’s eaten it now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
784ABF87-7EF4-4217-98B2-94FE42BF96C5.jpeg

saw these ducks while I was out on a walk,does anyone know what they are called ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 79994
It looks like the wax worms I used to feed my reptiles

Reactions: 1
Google is autocompleting duck that.... looks like a turkey :D

Native to Mexico and Central and South America apparently, not seen any myself in the UK.

Reactions: 1