What is the weirdest/stupidest thing you've ever googled?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a history of really dumb google searches, but I think the most stupid one of all was when I was pissed one night and watching a documentary about the Titanic. I didn't actually find out till the next day when I was googling something else, but I apparently googled "Is the iceberg that killed the titanic still alive?"
My boys have never let me live that one down 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can girl and boy twins be identical 😂 although I did find out there's a very rare condition where they can but forget the details. Something about an egg splitting and mutating.

Now I've had to Google what happened to the iceberg that sank the Titanic, it melted 2-3 years later apparently 😆

Edit only a minute later and I'm looking up "does drinking carrot juice give you a tan"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I woke up the next morning after a night-in drinking with some friends and opened the app to find I’d googled “Vera Duckworth.” Don’t ask me why but to this day I still don’t remember doing that. I was pished as a fart. 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

Eh, don’t all parents Google stupid tit? I can’t even count the number of times I’ve resorted to Dr. Google for help with symptoms and it always transpires that it’s the C word in some form or another.

Brain cancer
Bowel cancer
Throat cancer
bleeping eyebrow cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I googled is armpit sniffing an actual job because someone told me it was and i didn’t believe them 😂 Turns out it’s true 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I would not want to share half the stuff I've googled :oops:😂😂😂
Same. Whenever I watch documentaries on anything I end up down a rabbit hole ha

one of my friends tricked me into googling blue waffle once. Regretted it immediately after seeing the pictures

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Same. Whenever I watch documentaries on anything I end up down a rabbit hole ha

one of my friends tricked me into googling blue waffle once. Regretted it immediately after seeing the pictures
I am not going to google blue waffle, I am not going to google blue waffle...
My bastard husband wouldn't tell me what bukkake was and just told me to google. I've never been the same since and to this day I get all queasy putting a face mask on 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am not going to google blue waffle, I am not going to google blue waffle...
My bastard husband wouldn't tell me what bukkake was and just told me to google. I've never been the same since and to this day I get all queasy putting a face mask on 😭
Oh I think I’ve been tricked into googling that before too! Awful

I will admit to being really proud and happy when I start to type a mad question and the rest of it comes up before I finish typing it. So to me than means that someone, somewhere has already asked the same ridiculous question as me, and therefore my question is sensible after all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘What is in a spot?’
i heaved when I found out
my daughter made me google ‘blue rainbow’
heaved again
‘who would win a fight between an ant and a helicopter?’
oddly someone else had already asked as it filled in before I’d typed it!
‘if my little ponies where all girls,how do they breed?’
which led to ‘why have there never been a pregnant my little pony?’
which then led to ‘why are they all such different colours and cutie marks?’
surely if mummy pony was shagging daddy pony behind the stables then the babies cutie marks would be half mummies/half daddies
may have been a tad pissed then…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
micropenis
portapotty dubai
murder scene photos - various cases
how to know when your marriage is over
why do i dream about a childhood ex
dogs for rehoming - all the time
am i a psycho
that's all pretty tame too

Reactions: 1