What I eat in a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been very well and I’m due on today so I’ve ate tit 😂 🐷

breakie: 2 slices of toast with butter
Lunch: 2 slices of ham on toast
Snack 1: a big bar of dairy milk caramel
Snack 2: 2 mini aero bubbles bars
Snack 3: a mini pack of chocolate buttons 😂
Dinner: a bowl of chilli con carne with rice

2 cups of tea and 2l of water

Reactions: 5
Breakfast
Tea and decaf coffee
Bowl of bran flakes

Lunch
Sardine salad

Dinner
Tempura prawns, sushi and edamame beans

Evening snack
Natural Greek yoghurt and a chocolate brownie

Drank
Tea, Decaf coffee, sparkling and still water

Reactions: 2
I’ll join in but it wasn’t a typical day as I’ve been very stressed and I don’t have an appetite.
B: coffee
L: nothing
Snack: 10 or so almonds
Dinner: pasta
Drank: water and tea

Breakfast - Bacon butty and Pret coffee
Dinner - Diet Coke and Pret coffee (keeping an empty stomach for tea)
Tea - Ate out at Fazenda in Liverpool - Basically all you can eat meat and sides for a set price. Got my money’s worth 😂 And a few cocktails

ETA - Boyfriend has been at the bar for ages.. more cocktails to come 🍹
Ah I was out in Liverpool last night too 🍷

feel like tit now so I’m having a bacon butty and OJ

just saw I commented here last night on the way home 🤣🤣🤣 can’t even remember doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah I was out in Liverpool last night too 🍷

feel like tit now so I’m having a bacon butty and OJ

just saw I commented here last night on the way home 🤣🤣🤣 can’t even remember doing that
your post said you were on your way home from a night out at 8.30pm ish 🤣 I thought, that’s an early night out 😂

• Haha
Cheerios and semi skimmed milk

chicken katsu poke bowl from M&S and it was lush, could have licked the tub with the curry mayonnaise in 🤣

M&S runny scotch egg, chicken kiev and Mac and cheese

mango and lime gin with lemonade x 10 😁

triple chocolate cookie

I need way more protein at breakfast, Cheerios and milk only comes to 8g! Does anyone have any breakfast ideas that aren’t solely eggs? Was thinking of maybe heck chicken sausages
To up my protein I have Greek yogurt for breakfast (with fruit..I buy bags of frozen berries). I don't like eggs.

Reactions: 1
Tw from yesterday

breakfast: one slice of toast with Nutella, cup of coffee
Lunch: dairylea dunkers 😭🤣
Dinner: 3 bits of boneless chicken from kfc, 3/4 chips maybe
Snacks: mini bag of party rings, grapes, orange
Drinks: water, smoothie, 4 single gins with diet lemonade

Food diary - hungover

3 chipolata, bacon and waffle hash browns in a ciabatta with ketchup

Half a mozzarella and sundried tomato pizza and 1 Red Leicester and onion flatbread

cba with drinking anymore man, dunno why I do it writes me off for the whole day 🥲🤣

• Heart
Hello hello.

Breakfast: A fried egg, a couple of sliced green peppers & feta cheese crumbled on top of it. Tea and toast.
Mid-day snack: Some crisps.
Late lunch: Two slices of this crustless veggie quiche thing that I make to use up leftover vegetables.

I've had a cup of tea since then and made a pot of chickpea stew for dinner. Haven't eaten yet but it smells yummy and I need something warm and comforting today, I've been in a funky mood since I woke up.

I'll probably want something sweet after dinner but haven't anything at home. Might settle for some fruit even though I really want a slice of cake 😬

B: 3 coffees same as yesterday with two slices of whole wheat toast +goat cheese + 2 rashes of bacon
snack: 2 clementines and a mouthful of chocolate cereal.
D: am going to make spaghetti bolognese then done for today.

- worked out two hours this morning then had to rush so wasn't able to have a real lunch :confused: Just got done my grocery shop though so I plan on incorporating salad this coming week again :whistle:

Breakfast - bran flakes of depression with banana
Lunch - margherita pizza, alphabites and spaghetti hoops because I am 5 and not ashamed
Tea - teriyaki prawn stir fry with rice

Snacks - a twirl, a slice of buttered toast, a strawberry jelly and a rude amount of quality street, oh tit and a hot chocolate with marshmallows (I may even have some chocolate fudge cake and custard because YOLO)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
B- pumpkin spice shreddies, banana. OJ and a cup of tea
Snack- one donut from the fair that is in my town this weekend( my son ate 2 and My mum the last one) 3 dark chocolate Brazil nuts
Lunch - gherkin sandwich and 2 babybel light. Pepsi max
Tea - Cod in tomato sauce( one in a bag), veggie fingers. 3 lindt lindor chocolates and the last handful of m&m's.
Will probably have a snack later? Have drank another cup of tea and water.

B/ yogurt fruit and granola
L/ chicken lettuce and couscous with sundries tomatoes (health queen, I know)
T/ tomato and pork pappardelle pasta
S/ some fruit and some yogurt 😄

B/ blueberry pop tarts
L/ vegan sausage roll and a soya latte
D/ pasta with a quick tomato sauce with lots of chilli and garlic and some chard from my mum’s neighbours garden.

I’m still hungry so probably will have a snack later.

1pm - almond milk cappuccino

3pm - bowl of Mesa sunrise cereal with banana and soya milk

8pm - roast dinner … quorn roast, roast potato, carrot, Yorkshire pudding, asparagus, stuffing, apple sauce and gravy (ate half which seems to have offended my husband as he cooked it 🙄)

House to myself again for two weeks from tomorrow … 🥳🥳🥳

Yesterday..

breakie: 2 slices of toast with butter, as always 🤣
Lunch: a sweet chilli chicken baguette with lettuce, cucumber and tomato. And a slice of pizza from Pound bakery
Dinner: a trilogy box meal from kfc (zinger burger, a piece of boneless chicken and popcorn chicken with gravy) they forgot my chips though I was livid. But then I ate most of my fellas. Then I finished off his and ate a piece of his chicken on the bone 🤣
Snacks: big bar of aero caramel

Drinks: 3 cups of tea and a can of coke with my kfc. 2l of water

im allowing myself a weekend of eating tit cos I’ve come on 🤣 the first 3 days are legit the worst and I could just eat and eat to my hearts content

• Heart
Sausages, scrambled egg, bacon, black pudding,
Sourdough toast and 2 mini hash browns

Shared some Stromboli with my boyfriend which chorizo, basil, pepperoni and mozzarella in - 👌

chicken gyros with halloumi, salad and a flatbread

Millionaire bits from M&S and some chocolate flapjacks lol. Weekends are always so terrible for me! I need to cop on and stick to my calories otherwise I won’t get anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.