What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a much better mood than yesterday. Me and my fella have got on today and had a nice day. Not much to report on, a walk to Asda to get our click and collect. Baby did 3 steps πŸ₯° he's in bed, late tea and watching TV. Been quite tired today so early night for me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In a much better mood than yesterday. Me and my fella have got on today and had a nice day. Not much to report on, a walk to Asda to get our click and collect. Baby his 3 steps πŸ₯° he's in bed, late tea and watching TV. Been quite tired today so early night for me
So nice to hear πŸ™ Glad your day was better today!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
yes! and how are you @lemonlime ?
Not terrible, just deeply annoyed that I spent a day half asleep because I couldn't sleep last night and woke up late and then fell asleep in the afternoon for hours 😬 Still haven't dusted lmao. There's always tomorrow I guess.

• Heart
got up around 8:30-9 ish, got ready for the day, did a face mask, had coffee and freshly squeezed orange+lemon juice
tidied up a little bit and played 1 round of league of legends, then started working on emails and worked until lunch

for lunch we had leftover gnocchi and then i played another round of league of legends
bf washed and cleaned the bathroom and he did a great job (he made me angry before that so that was his apology, it worked)

i got a burst of productivity and did an insane amount of work πŸ’ͺ
sent it to my boss and she was quite pleased (i thought since i have to work on sunday, why wouldn't she πŸ˜‚)
anyway i felt very pleased with myself afterwards because i'd been postponing these tasks for a long time and now i have a clean slate for tomorrow

as a reward, i made myself a toastie and a cup of tea, and the same for bf
now waiting for him to finish something on his laptop so that we can play a round of league of legends together

then i will continue with some more work as i'm feeling very productive
so i feel like i should use this productivity because i'm scared that tomorrow i will return to being an anxious mess

after i finish work we will start season 2 of this new tv show we're watching
after that i'm hoping for an early bedtime as i need to get up around 6:30 tomorrow

@Mulholland Drive we're waiting! πŸ€ͺ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got up about 8am, Tattled while eating breakfast with the SAD light on
Got husband up
Went for walk with the dog, was out longer than expected
Home, showered, washed and dried hair
Lunch
Lazed around
Played Pandemic with husband
Prepped veg for tea - mini roast tonight
Now about to watch Bridgerton

Yes! Are you ok?

Reactions: 2
Not a great deal done today, well it's Sunday for craps sake :ROFLMAO:

I logged onto my online banking, got a bit of a shock because of changes, now only allowed 5 minutes then I will be logged out.
This will be a pain in the bleeping arse when I pay my credit cards next week because of Pinsentry. I paid the HMRC today, it's an
advance on next years tax year, another payment to be made in July.

Spending the rest of the day here and watching TV on my Kindle Fire.

Reactions: 1
Stayed in bed till mid afternoon watching crap on TV and now regretting it. I hardly ever have a lazy day so felt like a rest but feel like i have wasted my only day off this week.

Managed to wake up early despite going to sleep very late. Breakfast and some faffing, then I actually started to clean my bedroom. Took a dessert and coffee break around 11.30, continued until afternoon where I stopped to have lunch and then went back to it, again. Took me all damn day because I was dragging my feet so much and kept daydreaming while listening to music, but it's finally finished. Cost me a day and my dust allergy is going crazy but at least it's literally done and dusted. Had a bite, took a shower, bothered to moisturise and even put on a face mask (Apivita-Cucumber Mask) and blow-dried my hair. I no longer feel disgusting. Rest of the night will probably consist of decaf tea, TV and maybe finally reading again. Didn't write a word all weekend but planning to change that during the week.

• Heart
for lunch we had leftover gnocchi and then i played another round of league of legends
I always see you posting about having gnocchi. I've never had it. I was in the pasta aisle of Asda the other day and seen it and thought "thats what bolimepipi eats" 🀣 was gonna pick some up but I panicked 🀣 im really interested 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always see you posting about having gnocchi. I've never had it. I was in the pasta aisle of Asda the other day and seen it and thought "thats what bolimepipi eats" 🀣 was gonna pick some up but I panicked 🀣 im really interested 🀣
hahaha you've made me and my boyfriend laugh out loud πŸ˜‚ i always make a huge portion so it last for a good few meals. give it a go! :)

hahaha you've made me and my boyfriend laugh out loud πŸ˜‚ i always make a huge portion so it last for a good few meals. give it a go! :)
Post some to me 🀣 is it just pasta or what? I love pasta I could eat it every day of my life I reckon. My boyfriend doesn't really rate it, I had to practically beg him for us to have a pasta bake one day this week 🀣

• Heart
Post some to me 🀣 is it just pasta or what? I love pasta I could eat it every day of my life I reckon. My boyfriend doesn't really rate it, I had to practically beg him for us to have a pasta bake one day this week 🀣
they are something between pasta and potato i'd say :unsure: they're made of potatoes, flour and eggs, but yeah when you're eating them they are pretty much like pasta just a different shape and a bit softer πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Went to work, finished my uni assignment (finally!!!) and now relaxing for the first time in 3 days.

• Heart
they are something between pasta and potato i'd say :unsure: they're made of potatoes, flour and eggs, but yeah when you're eating them they are pretty much like pasta just a different shape and a bit softer πŸ˜‚
That's interesting 🧐 I'm gonna have to try them

• Heart
I can vouch that gnocchi is absolutely unreal 🀩🀩🀩🀩

• Heart
Good evening
Back in England and home
A very long, hectic and stress-filled 24 hours, but in summary:-
Flight from J'Burg to Paris was delayed due to assholes who hadn't provided the correct Covid paperwork and kicking up a fuss, plus twats on the plane not wearing masks causing anguish to others
4 hours of having to hang around CDG airport in Paris for my connecting flight to London
Flight was delayed by almost half hour due to air traffic problems over French aerospace
Arrived at heathrow 20 minutes late due to problems at T2 at Heathrow
Long delays at security and baggage
Missed my flight to Manchester, no further flights until Monday
caught Tube to Russell Square, and walked to Euston Station
Caught 1:05pm London to Carlisle train, arrived at around 5pm
Caught local train to my neck of the woods in the Lake District
Caught taxi to my local village but shops were shut
Arrived home at 7:15. House is fine thanks to friend keeping an eye out over the last few weeks
Lots of mail, christmas cards and parcels, but nothing fresh in the fridge, no milk or bread, and chest freezer empty as planned before I left.
Gagging for a hot cup of tea/coffee, but I do have wine!!!
Going to put my electric blanket on, take a shower, go to bed and self isolate for the next 10 days
Feels like I could sleep for that long too.
Night all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good evening
Back in England and home
Flight from J'Burg to Paris was delayed due to assholes who hadn't provided the correct Covid paperwork and kicking up a fuss, plus twats on the plane not wearing masks causing anguish to others
4 hours of having to hang around CDG airport in Paris for my connecting flight to London
Flight was delayed by almost half hour due to air traffic problems over French aerospace
Arrived home at 7:15. House is fine thanks to friend keeping an eye out over the last few weeks
Lots of mail, christmas cards and parcels, but nothing fresh in the fridge, no milk or bread, and chest freezer empty as planned before I left.
Going to put my electric blanket on, take a shower, go to bed and self isolate for the next 10 days
Night all xx
Glad you're back home safely even if it was a pisstake, have been thinking of you today πŸ€—

• Heart
Good evening
Back in England and home
Night all xx
Aah, so good to hear that you're home at last. Rest well, welcome back!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.