What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it so soothing!
I find colouring really stressful. It plays with my anxiety, the whole time I’m doing it I’m thinking I have to complete this, then the next page etc etc. I feel much calmer when I don’t try to colour lol.
I get the idea is you focus on what your doing at that given time but my brain doesn’t work like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I find colouring really stressful. It plays with my anxiety, the whole time I’m doing it I’m thinking I have to complete this, then the next page etc etc. I feel much calmer when I don’t try to colour lol.
I get the idea is you focus on what your doing at that given time but my brain doesn’t work like that.
My sister is the same. It’s funny how people’s minds work. One person’s idea of something so calming would be another’s idea of hell!

Reactions: 4
I finished work at 8 this morning and came home. I’ve hurt my back and I feel under the weather so have called in sick for my shift later. Work has been mayhem lately and I’m feeling burnt out.
Currently in bed but struggling to sleep due to my little one having a tantrum and my kitten jumping all over me (she sneaked upstairs with me).
Plan for today is to rest, if I can.

• Heart
I’ve just put some sausages in the oven and crawled back into bed. It’s 13:21. Happy Saturday!

• Heart
Woke at 6am, didn't bother with a run because I'm still hobbling around after my accident yesterday
Had breakfast, checked emails, Tattled, dressed and finished off packing
Had a ham and cheese petit pain for lunch ,spent a little time sunbathing on the patio
Returned car to car-hire company in Pretoria, took a taxi back home
Currently 4pm and will probably head off to J'Burg airport in about an hour and check-in, and hope my 7:50pm flight doesn't get cancelled like last week!

Reactions: 2
Woke at 6am, didn't bother with a run because I'm still hobbling around after my accident yesterday
Had a ham and cheese petit pain for lunch ,spent a little time sunbathing on the patio
Currently 4pm and will probably head off to J'Burg airport in about an hour and check-in, and hope my 7:50pm flight doesn't get cancelled like last week!
fingers crossed all goes well tonight!

woke up around 8, bf was already at work so i stayed in bed until 10-ish
very stormy outside so it was extra enjoyable in bed with my cat, the cuddliest creature ever 🥰
got up and had yoghurt and coffee for breakfast while tattling and watching youtube
tidied the place, cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes and started some preparation for lunch
tattled some more, wrote a few recipes down in my recipe book that i had bookmarked
bf came home so i made lunch for us, made a huge portion so we're having the same for dinner
creamy mushroom sauce, gnocchi, salad; we watched geography now on youtube while eating
then we had some dessert and coffee/tea and chatted a little bit about our plans for tomorrow
i was supposed to get some work done today but am not feeling the best physically or mentally
we played 1 round of a videogame and now he's playing his own and i'm about to dig into my puzzle
dinner later, 1 episode of a new show we're watching (trying not to binge watch it) and then an evening walk if it stops raining!

Reactions: 1
fingers crossed all goes well tonight!

woke up around 8, bf was already at work so i stayed in bed until 10-ish
very stormy outside so it was extra enjoyable in bed with my cat, the cuddliest creature ever 🥰
got up and had yoghurt and coffee for breakfast while tattling and watching youtube
tidied the place, cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes and started some preparation for lunch
tattled some more, wrote a few recipes down in my recipe book that i had bookmarked
bf came home so i made lunch for us, made a huge portion so we're having the same for dinner
creamy mushroom sauce, gnocchi, salad; we watched geography now on youtube while eating
then we had some dessert and coffee/tea and chatted a little bit about our plans for tomorrow
i was supposed to get some work done today but am not feeling the best physically or mentally
we played 1 round of a videogame and now he's playing his own and i'm about to dig into my puzzle
dinner later, 1 episode of a new show we're watching (trying not to binge watch it) and then an evening walk if it stops raining!
Well you'll be pleased to know I'll be logging off from here while I make my way to the airport and hopefully my flight. But I'll be watching you and your funny account name. And you're still a tart, especially staying in bed post 10am ;):LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Safe flight @Mulholland Drive !

Had a bit of a lazy day - did some chores this morning but spent the day watching Married At First Sight Australia! Currently playing with my kitten and making a curry later.

Changed the bedding . .
Bath and an early night for me, can't beat that fresh bed feeling

Cleared leaves from the front garden
Laundry
Cleaned the fridge out
Hoovered and mopped kitchen floor
Cleaned bathroom
Just done the daily anti -bac wipe of handles, light switches, knobs, remote control etc and now going to sit down until its time to start dinner.

Cleaned the downstairs of my house, and then pushed the buggy nearly 12 miles in the forest - feeling amazing

Reactions: 3
Got up had a scroll on tattle
made breakfast
got showered and dressed
popped to get some milk
came back and cleaned kitchen
put a wash load on
made lunch
polished, swept and washed dishes
then decided to have a little nap.

Am on the plane due to take off in 10 mins, yay!!!!
Arrive in Paris at 6am CET
hang about until 10am and then fly out to London and arrive 10:30 GMT, catch another flight to Manchester, and then a train and then hopefully home by 12 noon Sunday

Happy Days!

Reactions: 8
Woke up and had absolutely no desire to get out of bed. 8yo didn’t wake up til 10.30am so made a cuppa and took it back to bed. Let stepson and boyfriend go in the shower first, perfect excuse to stay in bed longer!

Eventually got up and we all started getting ready to go out for a walk. Stepdaughter stayed at her mums this weekend so it was just the boys. Just as we were ready it started snowing, so we had a few games on the switch while we waited for it to stop.

I popped to Home Bargains to pick up a couple of bits for my mum’s birthday. Going to do her a lockdown birthday box - things she can use throughout the day. Came back and the boys had disappeared upstairs on their games. The snow had stopped after about 30 mins so we went out.

We had set the 14yo up with a bank account, so we stopped at Greggs and he treated us all to a sausage roll (with the money I’d transferred to his account!) You could tell he was nervous to use his card, bless him.

Went for a walk down the river, which has now completely flooded the surrounding paths. The difference in two days since we lwent is massive.

Going to have fajita bowls for tea and then loaded popcorn for TV snacks tonight.

Reactions: 2
Went for a picnic, long muddy walk then got caught having sex on a pontoon by a river on the middle of nowhere 😂
Said goodbye to my boyfriend, for god god knows how long.. 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't sleep at all really last night on the sofa stepdaughter was asleep in my bed last night and didn't fancy sharing and I'm too heavy for her cabin bed. So getting in at midnight to getting woke up a hour before my work alarm to screaming because I wasn't there. Crawled into bed with her she feel asleep again then I had to get ready for work. Walked to work came into whats this wheres this etc someone from another shop didnt know what they are doing. Been a ok at work so far even allowed this cheeky few minutes break with cake. But looking forward to finishing at 9.

Slept in till 10;30
Got up tidied the house and had a shower
Played mario party with my son on the switch for hours.
took a walk to Waitrose for dinner stuff
Now sat on the sofa really tired in pjs already thinking about bed soon

Had a little lie in.
Made a healthy breakfast for myself and my son, I'm on a diet :)
Went for a 2 hour walk.
Bathed my son and made us lunch.
Cleaned my living room & kitchen.
Took my son to his dad's.
Came home and made a healthy tea.
Cleaned up. Changed the bedding.
Now I'm about to have a pamper with a bubble bath and watch some netflix. It's been a lovely Saturday.

Hope you get home safe @Mullholland Drive! I’ll be looking out for your posts tomorrow 🥰

woke at 4;30am for some reason.
laid in bed watching This Country on the iPad until 7;45.
had a bath with a lush bath bomb.
dried my hair with my dyson air wrap.
popped to home bargains and Asda. Somehow dropped my purse in the car park but some kind man followed me and gave it back 😇
hoovered house top to bottom.
helped other half clean his workshop Once he finished work.
had another bubble bath and a lovely takeaway.
now chilling in front of the telly enjoying having 2 days off work with my partner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.