What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely feel the same. I know I am so lucky to have a job and be safe but, for the love of God, how much longer will this go on????
I think that’s what makes it worse, the not knowing. When we had the four week lockdown in November and we had an end date I was ok. We’ve been in lockdown since Boxing Day , other areas of the UK have been locked down for much longer. The toll on people’s wellbeing will be massive.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@lemonlime have the crisps. Whenever I have a temptation for food I just do it. And start again tomorrow. Just dont try not to have too many temptations!!

@Mulholland Drive hope the flight back goes well and nothing bad happens like last week. You'll be back on our turf soon🤞

• Heart
School work seemed to be finished quicker today. I managed to complete what I could work wise with a useless laptop.

Managed to do the ironing whilst I wasn’t working.

Had a difficult phone call with our wedding venue this afternoon which has left me feeling down. I could probably go to bed and sleep to be honest. Instead, we picked some sweets, chocolate and wine up when we got our food shop and ordered Dominos.

Gonna pig out tonight and stick something funny on the telly, then tomorrow pull myself together and get the family out for a walk in the sunshine for some fresh air.

duck all, not even put a bra on.
Bras are overrated! ✋😂

I've done what I need to, which was take one of the dogs for a walk and that's that, just can't summons up the strength and motivation to do anything these days as I'm so fed up of every day being like groundhog day.... I'm tired, have headaches, yet cant sleep at night.... I just feel a mess.... 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Had an extra hour in bed, got up at 7, went for a run, but tripped over a pothole after about 2 miles, and had to hobble back home.
Packed foot in ice, which helped. Absolutely no chance of seeing a doctor or A&E here in Johannesburg, for obvious reasons.
Did some packing (again), and checked with my airline, airport and UK government website, that I have, or will need to have, all the appropriate paperwork for tomorrow night's flight from J'burg to London Heathrow via Paris. Hopefully there won't a repeat of last Saturday's fiasco when my flight was cancelled at the last minute by KLM!

Did some IT Work and Course studies, but I wasn't fully engaged. My mother keeps on banging on to me about making out a will in case I die either from Covid or from a terrible plane crash tomorrow (Nice!)

Had a BLT with Cajun Chicken for lunch. Currently watching The X-Files and just counting the hours!
Had a lovely Full English for dinner. Completely filled me up to the point where I had to have a doze on the sunbed.
Finished off some course work, watched a bit of TV, tattled, checked emails and then had a shower
It's now 10:45pm SAST, and I will be watching some "Gentleman Jack" in bed, while Zooming with my g/f.
Busy day tomorrow
Night all

• Heart
tit day, had a lot of them recently. The only good thing and thing keeping me going is the baby. He's great and never fails to put a smile on my face. I know I sound like a soppy cringe insta mum but he is my best friend. Same old shite today but a few arguments with my boyfriend. Just getting on eachothers nerves really. He'd be in work if it weren't thanks to his broken ankle and hes just in the bloody way. Im due on (sorry tmi) so its mood swing mania over here. I ended up telling him to go but we both got upset and he came back. We're okay ish now but it's just awkward. Spent the last hour before baby went to bed playing peekaboo and he was laughing his head off. Didnt even have the energy for a walk today which is a shame cos the weather was nice for a change! Did a click & collect online... I hope when covid goes I can write more interesting stuff on this thread 🤣
Baby went to bed, i tidied up & had a shower. Had tea and catching up on the soaps. Bed soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
tit day, had a lot of them recently. The only good thing and thing keeping me going is the baby. He's great and never fails to put a smile on my face. I know I sound like a soppy cringe insta mum but he is my best friend. Same old shite today but a few arguments with my boyfriend. Just getting on eachothers nerves really. He'd be in work if it weren't thanks to his broken ankle and hes just in the bloody way. Im due on (sorry tmi) so its mood swing mania over here. I ended up telling him to go but we both got upset and he came back. We're okay ish now but it's just awkward. Spent the last hour before baby went to bed playing peekaboo and he was laughing his head off. Didnt even have the energy for a walk today which is a shame cos the weather was nice for a change! Did a click & collect online... I hope when covid goes I can write more interesting stuff on this thread 🤣
Baby went to bed, i tidied up & had a shower. Had tea and catching up on the soaps. Bed soon!
I don't always post in here, but I see your posts and just want to say I hope things improve for you as you seem lovely and honest - you don't deserve to be unhappy. 😞 Take care of yourself and your precious boy. 😊 ❤

• Heart
I've decided it's impossible to do everything I need to. I cant cover all my work, the bloody home school, walk and decent meals so every day something has to give. In fact, most days a few things give. I don't complete my work or home school and our walks are generally a trudge around the local park. This is so tit.

• Heart
I loved the baby stage. They were so easily pleased as long as they were fed, changed and well rested . Enjoy this magical time.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't always post in here, but I see your posts and just want to say I hope things improve for you as you seem lovely and honest - you don't deserve to be unhappy. 😞 Take care of yourself and your precious boy. 😊 ❤
Awww that's so lovely to say! I'm not usually so miserable honest I think covid is just finally getting to me 😅 i think everyone is getting to that point though. I'm just glad we all have Tattle 🥺

• Heart
Got up at 8.30 and I notice my curtain pole was half hanging off, god knows how that happened during the night! Also got a text to say my Covid test was negative 🥳
Showered/had breakfast
Got a Zoom meeting at 12 then I need to attempt to put the curtain pole back up :rolleyes: Might be able to do some work later!
I did manage to do some work - wrote 1,000 words of my methodology chapter for my PhD in between tattling! Some days I’m just in a writing mood so feel very accomplished!
Did some pasta for tea and watched a bit of TV
Now I’m in bed watching MAFS Australia with some chocolate rice cakes.

Getting bored / anxious with lockdown tbh, I usually like my own company but I feel so isolated and disconnected from society. I just try to think that with every day that passes, it is a day closer to ‘normality’

• Heart
Jeez - I just refreshed the page so read my post as new, forgot that I had changed my photo and actually thought 'that person is talking sense'

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Awww that's so lovely to say! I'm not usually so miserable honest I think covid is just finally getting to me 😅 i think everyone is getting to that point though. I'm just glad we all have Tattle 🥺
You're having a hard time, I'd be miserable and crying, too, because that's normal when times are tough! Life is hard enough without a Pandemic to deal with, so I think we all need to go easier on ourselves. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
woke up around 6 then slept on and off until i got out of bed at 10
been sleeping terribly at night, or not sleeping at all, so i had a nice lie in and cuddle with the kitty in the morning
did a bit of journaling with breakfast and coffee
worked through quite a few emails and most of my day was spent on the laptop
other than that did some tidying and made myself lunch
bf came back from work and played on his laptop while i had a client zoom call
the call went great, afterwards spoke to my boss about it
went to do some shopping, other than groceries bought myself a new hairdryer and a puzzle for the weekend (wild i know)
we came back home and had dinner, now we're watching a tv show and playing with the cat
happy that it's friday but have to work tomorrow :(
can relate to everyone's struggles and have nothing smarter to say than hang in there 🧡

• Heart
Haha I've just read everyone's posts and my eyes watered 🥺 it's so horrible we're all going through crappy times but it's nice we have each other. I hope things get a bit brighter for us all and Boujee you're right, we should all be less harder on ourselves 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haha I've just read everyone's posts and my eyes watered 🥺 it's so horrible we're all going through crappy times but it's nice we have each other. I hope things get a bit brighter for us all and Boujee you're right, we should all be less harder on ourselves 🥰
Well I went moist as well, but it wasn't due to reading these posts, but quite another distraction ;):LOL:

Really most log off this addictive site but I love it too much (as well as being a nosy cow)

• Haha
woke up around 6 then slept on and off until i got out of bed at 10
been sleeping terribly at night, or not sleeping at all, so i had a nice lie in and cuddle with the kitty in the morning
did a bit of journaling with breakfast and coffee
worked through quite a few emails and most of my day was spent on the laptop
other than that did some tidying and made myself lunch
bf came back from work and played on his laptop while i had a client zoom call
the call went great, afterwards spoke to my boss about it
went to do some shopping, other than groceries bought myself a new hairdryer and a puzzle for the weekend (wild i know)
we came back home and had dinner, now we're watching a tv show and playing with the cat
happy that it's friday but have to work tomorrow :(
can relate to everyone's struggles and have nothing smarter to say than hang in there 🧡
I love a good puzzle 😂

Puzzles, Lego, reading and colouring...

I’ve spent an hour on the iPad colouring app tonight. I said to my boyfriend, I have wine, a cuppa, I’m in my PJs with a blanket, Taskmaster is on the tv and I’m colouring... this is the dream 😂♥

• Heart
I’ve spent an hour on the iPad colouring app tonight. I said to my boyfriend, I have wine, a cuppa, I’m in my PJs with a blanket, Taskmaster is on the tv and I’m colouring... this is the dream 😂♥
I love colouring! I haven't done it in so long but I have the magical cities one and the animal kingdom one. I used to be addicted 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.