What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning gang,

@GoofyPrincess pleeeeassse continue to post pictures of your walks etc. as that view has me all 🥰 I would love to go back to New York. Have you always lived there?

Going to be a quiet day for us today. It’s mine and Mr NBT’s 13 year anniversary today ♥ Which makes me feel olddddd.

Should be amending our holiday so it’ll be nice to have something to look forward to even if it’s waaaay in the future!

Have a happy Sunday and speak to you all later!
Happy anniversary to you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve had a busy couple of days so haven’t been on here as much and looks like I have lots to catch up on!

Last night we had dinner and drinks with friends. We wanted to go to a pizza place which is so difficult to get into and they don’t take reservations so I went along at 4.40pm to get my name on the list and managed to snag a 9pm slot. We then had pre dinner drinks at our apartment (mixing households is allowed here) then went for dinner and scoffed down the most delish pizzas and calzones, was well worth the wait and so nice to socialize with people other than just MrGP all the time 😂 I didn’t have the best sleep last night, ended up awake from about 3 to 5am 😞 I always find I don’t sleep as well after a few drinks (maybe I should take that as a sign....🤔)

I did a workout in the park this morning, got an iced coffee then went back home for shower/change before walking into the city for brunch and a few drinks. Was lovely just wandering around and having a good old laugh just being silly together. The clouds were looking pretty epic on our walk home so we stopped on the bridge to take a few photos. Ordered Thai takeaway for dinner and it’s just arrived but I actually feel way too tired to even eat it as it’s so late now and I’m exhausted after a crap sleep last night and all the walking I did today.
View attachment 534395

Hope everyone’s having a lovely weekend 😃

@AnderbeauJohnson Aw I’m so sorry to hear about what your mum and grandmother said to you but so glad to hear you sounding so positive still. It is easier said than done but stay strong, keep moving forward and don’t let them bring you down 💗
I’m so jealous that you live in New York 🥺 I want to move there so bad, what a stunning photo ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@nbt happy anniversary!! ❤

I took a sleeping pill and slept and slept. Yesterday was really stressful, my grandmother when she’s taken pain meds is abit all over the place, so when my mum and I are in her house it’s a lot. Tv blaring, 3 convos at once. Shouting because her hearing is bad. So I left with a headache. Then getting home to that parcel.
Anyways, I slept the suns out and I’m off to cook a roast soon. Next week I’m back to salad and exercise the last week or so I’m really feeling all the bad food and drink choices, as lovely as they were!
Anyone that commented on the ring, I love it, it’s exactly what I wanted, Thea was my whole little world. I think I’ll just not wear it for now. Then one day soon I’ll just be happy it’s for her.
The cat was sick in my room in the night, Helios is very dramatic so when he’s sick he walks round mewing super loudly then throws up. So that’s fun. But I did go back to sleep after. Have a beautiful day guys ☀☀☀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love New York @GoofyPrincess, I’d love to live there one day!

Happy anniversary @nbt and Mr Nbt! 🥰

I’m so happy, I’ve just got back from my driving lesson. It went SO well. I was driving down dual carriageways 🤭 Automatic is so much easier for me. Re-booked my theory for May too, my instructor says I could be test ready in a few weeks 😂 can’t believe it. Well chuffed with myself!

Hope everyone is ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG! I love New York. We got engaged in front of Rockefeller Tree ❤
@Saddlesoap Love this! I love the tree and Rockefeller Center area at Christmas, I still insist on going every year!

Morning gang,

@GoofyPrincess pleeeeassse continue to post pictures of your walks etc. as that view has me all 🥰 I would love to go back to New York. Have you always lived there?

Going to be a quiet day for us today. It’s mine and Mr NBT’s 13 year anniversary today ♥ Which makes me feel olddddd.

Should be amending our holiday so it’ll be nice to have something to look forward to even if it’s waaaay in the future!

Have a happy Sunday and speak to you all later!
@nbt No we moved over 4 years ago. I went a few times when I was younger and did a summer internship there and absolutely loved it and dreamed of moving there. MrGP insisted he hated it despite having never been and refused to even go on holiday, crazy person! Fast forward several years he got sent over on a work trip for a couple of weeks came home and admitted he loved it. So that was me straight back on the let’s move to NY bandwagon 😂 It took a while to sort but we were lucky enough to both get transferred over with our jobs.

Happy Anniversary 🥳 Hope you have a lovely day, and remember you’re only as old as you feel 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy anniversary @nbt - hope you both have a wonderful day! 🥳❤

Glad to hear your driving lesson went well @under the ivy you'll be passing in no time! 👍

Enjoy the sunshine today @OutrageouslyScarlet it sounds like you need it! ❤🌞
I've had a lovely day so far. Woke up just before 9 had a quick cuppa and got ready to go out. Wore jeans, jumper and a light winter coat as we were booked for outside brunch. What a mistake!! Frickin boiling here!! It was amazing though, I had poached eggs and bacon on sourdough and he had kedgeree, tried a bit of it and it was delicious but so rich. After that we headed into town and there's loads of pubs along the river front so he was saying aw I really fancy a pint so we found one with a free table and I had a cocktail - it was so good 😭 we saw loads of people walking dogs too which made it infinitely better.

Then picked up a few bits in town, I bought some skincare bits from superdrugs own range so quite excited to try them out. Just having a cup of tea now and gonna relax for a few hours and watch some telly. Might go for a run if it cools down a bit soon too then it's line of duty time 😎 can't wait!!!

Hope everyone is having a really nice Sunday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi all, I've had almost 24 hours of no tattle! New record for me 😂

Went out last night for some food and cocktails with my boyfriend, his mate and his girlfriend. It was soooo nice. I know hardly anyone where I live so it was really nice to have some female company and with someone I can see being a good friend! I just need to keep putting in the effort to see her and maybe see her without our boyfriends.

My fake tan ended up going super well so I'm very excited to have perfected the routine. Going to keep maintaining it as I'm feeling so much better about myself being a bit tanned!

Going to have a very very lazy afternoon. Cba with work tomorrow. 1 more week though and then its another bank holllll

• Heart
drank four beers whilst procrastinating about doing household chores, and logged in here. Will do the chores in a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey gang

Happy anniversary @nbt
Great news on the driving @under the ivy

So I'm been to my mams today for a roast and to collect my daughters. Went to the new B&M for a look around. Spent £150 but got some bedroom shelves and some garden decorations so I'm well happy with my little shopping trip.

Fell asleep on the settee last night at about 9 but was fighting sleep from about 7. It must have been all that crappy food i put away yesterday 😂😂 (it was more than likely the 6 joints i had but shush the food sounds a better excuse)

Heading home now, get the kids some tea. Bathed etc for school, need to iron uniforms then it will be the usual night time routine of crap TV and probs a few more joints 🥴🥴

• Heart
hi guys, ngl i'm feeling like crap today! so many things at once, i just want to crawl into a hole and stay in there for weeks 🤪

let me start from the beginning. slept in a separate room again because bf still had a fever last night when he went to bed. we woke up both feeling better so the day started out nice. had a nice breakfast, tidied up the house, did my nails and i made an amazing lunch later.

after lunch bf said he feels a bit better so he'll work on the balcony garden building a bit. he always gets angry when things don't go the way he planned them to and there was an issue with a screw or nail or something and he got so pissed off and i absolutely hate that :(

he felt exhausted again after this, and in the meantime i started coughing like crazy. it all sounds like covid doesn't it, but i think i mentioned he already had a negative test last week and i got the first dose of the vaccine? but it looks like i'll have to call our doctor tomorrow. unfortunately she works in the afternoon on mondays so that means the earliest we can get the test is tuesday morning and the results tuesday evening hopefully. this sucks as he has to miss work again tomorrow (he's been ill a lot this year and i have a feeling his boss doesn't like this), and i have to miss my fitness class again which really, reeeeaaalllyyyy annoys me. and it also sucks for many reasons if we are positive, it was supposed to be a super busy work week for me with photoshoots that i took part in organizing and i would be really annoyed if i was not able to be there. i generally feel fine other than the persistent cough 🙄

currently in bed with kitty and he's playing on the laptop. don't think we'll get up to much this evening. we'll probably have leftovers from lunch for dinner, so to end this whiny post on a more cheerful note, here's a pic of my lunch spread from earlier today 🥳

17FF598A-F1F5-4DFC-8616-B071161FF5CD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
hi guys, ngl i'm feeling like crap today! so many things at once, i just want to crawl into a hole and stay in there for weeks 🤪

let me start from the beginning. slept in a separate room again because bf still had a fever last night when he went to bed. we woke up both feeling better so the day started out nice. had a nice breakfast, tidied up the house, did my nails and i made an amazing lunch later.

after lunch bf said he feels a bit better so he'll work on the balcony garden building a bit. he always gets angry when things don't go the way he planned them to and there was an issue with a screw or nail or something and he got so pissed off and i absolutely hate that :(

he felt exhausted again after this, and in the meantime i started coughing like crazy. it all sounds like covid doesn't it, but i think i mentioned he already had a negative test last week and i got the first dose of the vaccine? but it looks like i'll have to call our doctor tomorrow. unfortunately she works in the afternoon on mondays so that means the earliest we can get the test is tuesday morning and the results tuesday evening hopefully. this sucks as he has to miss work again tomorrow (he's been ill a lot this year and i have a feeling his boss doesn't like this), and i have to miss my fitness class again which really, reeeeaaalllyyyy annoys me. and it also sucks for many reasons if we are positive, it was supposed to be a super busy work week for me with photoshoots that i took part in organizing and i would be really annoyed if i was not able to be there. i generally feel fine other than the persistent cough 🙄

currently in bed with kitty and he's playing on the laptop. don't think we'll get up to much this evening. we'll probably have leftovers from lunch for dinner, so to end this whiny post on a more cheerful note, here's a pic of my lunch spread from earlier today 🥳

View attachment 535041

Can i be cheeky and ask are you English and moved to Croatia? Why there? Sorry tell me to sod off if you want 🙈🙈

I used to work as a travel agent and have wanted to visit Croatia for about 20years. It looks beyond beautiful 💖💖

Ps hope you and the Mr get well soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey tattlers.

well today has been fab so far. I took my son to the fields this morning and I taught him how to ride his bike! I am so chuffed for him and he’s made up as he’s been a bit nervous to do it but also so sad because his little mates can do it fine so his massive smiles as he was doing it were lush.
the sun is glorious here too so I ended up having an impromptu BBQ in a friends garden which was lovely. We got back an hour or so ago and I changed the bed sheets (I’ll thank myself for that later when I’m getting into fresh cotton sheets, bliss) and sorted the school stuff out for tomorrow. We’re going to do some colouring in a bit and then maybe a film to make the most of the last day of the hols. I’m going to have a glass of wine and some crisps I think now, the warm weather makes it go down easily.

congrats on the driving @under the ivy that’s wicked!
Hope you and bf feel better soon @bolimepipi ❤

Roll on next BH weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww thanks you lot 🥰 you’re all so bloody lovely!

We’ve done absolutely bugger all to actually celebrate our anniversary. But what we have done is amend next months holiday to a completely difference place for next year in the summer holidays. A long time to wait but it’ll be worth waiting for as I’m assuming we’ll definitely have no problems going by then! 🤞🏻 We are going to Zakynthos in Greece and have upgraded to swim up rooms so the kids are buzzing. So am I to be honest, can just imagine myself sunning on a lounger outside our room with a cocktail whilst they swim 😍

We’ve also booked a few days away in Yorkshire later in the year for a family members wedding. Gonna do some family friendly things and then we’re staying in Harrogate for part of the time so it’ll be SO nice to just eat out, have a walk round the town etc.

Other than that, I’ve played on AC, we watched the Roast of Alec Baldwin and cooked a beef roast together.

Tonight is Line of Duty - YES FELLAS. I am mentally preparing myself for it.

Have good evenings! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.