What do you wear instead of jeans?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty much as the title suggests. Some background, I live abroad and until now I’ve always ordered my clothes from the U.K. (Topshop, Oasis, R.I) but due to Brexit I need to start buying in my own country. But I’m in such a fashion rut and I literally just wear jeans and a top, until summer and then a tea dress.
My question, what are you wearing in this kind of weather instead of just jeans?
FYI, I’m a size 8, early 30s. I love paper bag trousers but I’m not sure I feel “cool enough” to pull them off.

Reactions: 2
Pretty much as the title suggests. Some background, I live abroad and until now I’ve always ordered my clothes from the U.K. (Topshop, Oasis, R.I) but due to Brexit I need to start buying in my own country. But I’m in such a fashion rut and I literally just wear jeans and a top, until summer and then a tea dress.
My question, what are you wearing in this kind of weather instead of just jeans?
FYI, I’m a size 8, early 30s. I love paper bag trousers but I’m not sure I feel “cool enough” to pull them off.
I wear a lot of dresses with tights in winter! I find them far comfier than jeans! Love the midi skirt suggestion too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean at the moment I dont wear anything other than lounge wear or work out leggings.

Whatever fits me will be the answer after lockdown 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I always wear winter/autumn dresses (so just dresses that are a bit thicker really) and then some thick tights and boots. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean at the moment I dont wear anything other than lounge wear or work out leggings.

Whatever fits me will be the answer after lockdown 🤦‍♀️
Seriously me too! I’m getting so used to not wearing makeup in the days when i don’t have meetings and I’m just home that I feel like I’m in drag when I put it back on 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Joggers or leggings.
I only wear jeans when I go out. Majority of the time I’m staying in and to be honest for our family staying in is the new thing. This is our new normal for the foreseeable even with everything back To normal. x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m in the exact same situation as you, over winter I was wearing dresses with tights but it’s starting to get slightly warmer over here now and I’m looking for something other than jeans and tops as that’s all I wear when I go out, I have a few maxi skirts that I’ve started wearing with a denim jacket/ trainers/plain tshirt. Think I need to take a shopping trip next week to get some new ideas!

• Heart
I’m in the exact same situation as you, over winter I was wearing dresses with tights but it’s starting to get slightly warmer over here now and I’m looking for something other than jeans and tops as that’s all I wear when I go out, I have a few maxi skirts that I’ve started wearing with a denim jacket/ trainers/plain tshirt. Think I need to take a shopping trip next week to get some new ideas!
Let me know what shops you end up going to!

Reactions: 1
What is the weather in Belgium like right now?

I hardly wear jeans anymore, only if I was going out now. After years of finding them uncomfortable I’ve just given up on them. I wear a lot of long jumpers/tops with leggings or jumper dresses with thick tights in winter or joggers and sweatshirts/jumpers. In the summer I’ll do similar but just without the tights!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m in Spain, I’ve been getting a lot of my stuff from Mango lately which is a shop I never ever used back home
Oh thanks for the tip, never even thought about Mango...gonna have a look online now...

What is the weather in Belgium like right now?
Haha it’s 18 degrees, gorgeous sunshine and I wore a dress for the first time today...this time last week I couldn’t get the car out of the drive because it was deep under snow. (When I say gorgeous sunshine I mean it was....it’s 8.30pm now 😂)

I hardly wear jeans anymore, only if I was going out now. After years of finding them uncomfortable I’ve just given up on them. I wear a lot of long jumpers/tops with leggings or jumper dresses with thick tights in winter or joggers and sweatshirts/jumpers. In the summer I’ll do similar but just without the tights!
Where do you go for jumper dresses? I love the style but never really find any I love.

• Heart
Oh thanks for the tip, never even thought about Mango...gonna have a look online now...

Haha it’s 18 degrees, gorgeous sunshine and I wore a dress for the first time today...this time last week I couldn’t get the car out of the drive because it was deep under snow. (When I say gorgeous sunshine I mean it was....it’s 8.30pm now 😂)

Where do you go for jumper dresses? I love the style but never really find any I love.
Congrats on the good weather.If you want a fab dress Joanie Clothing for cute tops,and they delivery to Europe.

Congrats on the good weather.If you want a fab dress Joanie Clothing for cute tops,and they delivery to Europe.
Oooh thanks for the tip, will look right away, deliveries are taking a while at the moment so I need to get my orders in 😂

Reactions: 1