What do you want to rant about today? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm…… sorry but it’s isn’t generally the dogs fault. It is usually the idiots that own them; they buy dogs that are usually inbred or genetically fucked, they don’t train them, or give them appropriate mental & physical stimulation, they don’t understand how to properly look after them and they don’t understand how to correctly look after the dog when it’s around other people - eg not leaving a dog alone with a child. Yes of course you will occasionally get a
Dog that’s just mental and can’t be controlled- same as you get humans like that - but 99% of the time it is the learnt behaviour from the dog the leads to the kinds of incidents you are talking about.
Ok maybe ‘fault’ was the wrong word, it’s not the dogs ‘fault’ that humans decided to selectively breed them for the purposes of dog fighting but at the end of the day, they’re aggressive animals and they shouldn’t be kept as pets. I really do not care to get into a nature vs nurture debate over this, my point is don’t keep an aggressive dog. Look at the statistics, it’s the same breeds over and over again.
0A131CA8-60CB-42E0-9F91-DCCFB5F7B98C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Daily Mail have changed their comment format and it's horrible! I'm not adverse to change, but the old format worked perfectly well. I used to enjoy reading the comments and seeing where the posters were from.

Reactions: 9
Daily Mail have changed their comment format and it's horrible! I'm not adverse to change, but the old format worked perfectly well. I used to enjoy reading the comments and seeing where the posters were from.
Lmao I love reading the comment section and also hate the new format, glad to see I'm not alone

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.