What do you think the best chocolate bar in the world is?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine has got to be a Twirl (did anyone try the orange Twirl btw? That was amazing!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mine has got to be a Twirl (did anyone try the orange Twirl btw? That was amazing!)
I have to agree with you. I’m British but live in Belgium and when I heard about the orange twirls I had friends looking for them for me, they managed to get hold of some and at Christmas I had them ❤ For me twirl all the way. Second I would say old school fruit and nut before the recipe changed.

Reactions: 7
Munchies for me 🤤
Need a share pack to my self. Pretty tight with the chocolates (or I'm a greedy fucker)

Reactions: 4
Not exactly a chocolate bar as such but the Malteaster bunnies are my absolute faves 😍👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Always Dairy Milk for me - depending on my mood either plain dairy milk or a Twirl. I used to adore the Turkish Delight but they must have stopped it. I don’t like Galaxy and find Kinder and Lindt both sickly. Not in to dark chocolate either. A fancy box of truffles is wasted on me - give me a Freddo any day!

Reactions: 13
Strawberry yogurt Ritter Sport. Used to be Dairy Milk until they changed it.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the Marble bar from about 20 years ago?! It was HEAVENLY

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Mackie’s of Scotland’s milk chocolate is so good. Their ice-cream is my favourite too.

Reactions: 1