What do you think the best chocolate bar in the world is?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boost, Wispa Gold or giant Buttons straight from the fridge. I'm partial to a Galaxy now and again though.

Reactions: 3
Im sorry its got to be warm chocolate for me none of this putting it in the fridge rubbish. :giggle:
Same, you don't get to experience the creaminess of the chocolate if it is cold.
But to pick a favourite, I love all chocolate....lol. Ok maybe not all. Anything Kinder, Milka, Lindt and Cadbury.

Reactions: 5
Love a Yorkie biscuit and raisin or a walnut whip. Got to be the ones with the actual walnut on the top though I’m mortified you can sometimes only get the ones without the walnuts on!!!

Reactions: 2
A Cadbury’s marble bar was the best until they discontinued it. I’d say a galaxy now is the best 😁 oh or in Dubai you can get white galaxy bars, those are incredible!

Reactions: 1
Oh God I couldn't possible pick one favourite, a couple of my favourites are peanut butter kit kat and wispa gold 😍 Both of them dipped in a cup of tea 🤤

Probably a boring choice but a Wispa (or 4, they’re tiny now)

And room temp chocolate only! Fridge just ruins the experience.

Reactions: 2
I have to agree with you. I’m British but live in Belgium and when I heard about the orange twirls I had friends looking for them for me, they managed to get hold of some and at Christmas I had them ❤ For me twirl all the way. Second I would say old school fruit and nut before the recipe changed.
we couldn’t live together. Twirls and fruit and nut are my fav we’d be constantly arguing who ate whose

• Haha
Lindt the red one.
But now I’m dairy free (😭) it has to be Vego.
Does anyone remember strawberry milky ways!? AMAZEBALLS.

The extra creamy milk chocolate Lindt bar 😋 and room temperature..choc from fridge is just wrong 😂

• Heart
Giant chocolate buttons, or a plain galaxy bar.

Also those Cadbury caramel nibbles, out the fridge with a cup of tea 😭❤

• Heart