What do you think the best chocolate bar in the world is?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chocolate should only be eaten straight from the fridge. Can’t stand when it’s all soft and melty in the packet. 😷

Reactions: 8
Fry’s Turkish Delight but it’s got to be the Australian version. A million times better than the U.K. one.

Reactions: 2
Lindt lindor, you can get that in a bar too. the bar is better than the balls

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lindt lindor, you can get that in a bar too
I was in Tokyo recently and they had the most amazing Lindt shop with really unusual Lindor flavours like mango, pink grapefruit, sticky toffee etc

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think this is some kind of national debate 😂 I asked my bf and mum and they were horrified at the thought of chocolate from the fridge hahah
As a kid growing up in the US we had chocolate bars like Marathon (Snickers) and Mars bars straight from the freezer in the summer. Perfect in hot weather and last longer.

Reactions: 1
I have a few
Dairy Milk, Mini Eggs, Chocolate Orange, Cadburys Creme egg and not forgetting back in the day about 90s era was Spira.

Reactions: 4
I like Fry's Chocolate Creme. They sell packs of them in Iceland for one English pound.

Reactions: 3
I was in Tokyo recently and they had the most amazing Lindt shop with really unusual Lindor flavours like mango, pink grapefruit, sticky toffee etc
They have one in Bluewater, Kent :) Loads of diff flavours

Reactions: 1
Chocolate should only be eaten straight from the fridge. Can’t stand when it’s all soft and melty in the packet. 😷
I love it when you find a chocolate bar you've had in your back pocket and need a spoon to eat it with 😋

An ex used to keep chocolate in the freezer, weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cheap chocolate from Lidl! Blue packet! My grandfather used to buy it for me when I was a kid and to this day I still love it, I keep it in the fridge so it's cold and snaps when I eat it 🤤
I can't eat other chocolate these days. Used to love Thorntons, Dairy Milk, Freddo - but lately I've noticed they make the roof of my mouth sting/itch so I think I'm allergic to something in them. Doesn't happen if I eat cheap chocolate though!

Reactions: 3
Wispa 😍

Or a Crunchie out of the freezer (if you freeze them for a few hours, they explode open - gorgeous 👌👌)

Reactions: 5
Im sorry its got to be warm chocolate for me none of this putting it in the fridge rubbish. :giggle:

Reactions: 7