What are your top 3 Netflix series?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travellers - yes. I’m not a sci fi fan, except when it comes to time travel/premonition type things. Love them.
I enjoyed Touch, too but don’t think that’s on Netflix any longer.
Wow so glad to find someone else that's even heard of travellers. My boyfriend at the time introduced me to it and when he explained the premise before I thought it sounded really bad. But there was something so likeable and compelling and unique that's hard to put your finger on. I'm sad it got cancelled but it did have a quite satisfying ending at least.

Reactions: 1
Wow so glad to find someone else that's even heard of travellers. My boyfriend at the time introduced me to it and when he explained the premise before I thought it sounded really bad. But there was something so likeable and compelling and unique that's hard to put your finger on. I'm sad it got cancelled but it did have a quite satisfying ending at least.
Yes I was disappointed it got cancelled too.
Not Netflix but years ago I liked Flash Forward. That got cancelled but there was never a proper ending because they expected another season.

Agree!! We just binged the third season this weekend and I liked it so much more than the second.
Just wanted to let you know I’m half way through episode 5 now having started only today and damn you’re right, the show is back to its absolute best! I was so worried it wasn’t going to find it’s way back after s2 but this is sooo much better. I haven’t got this much pleasure watching a show in ages.

He is brilliant isn’t he! I’m so excited for season 4 (hopefully it’ll be confirmed soon). I’m still not over the ending of season 3 😱
I’m still not over what just happened in episode 5 and I knew was coming for a bit but still didn’t want to see... you know what I’m talking about ....
Darlene and Wyatt 😳 I’m almost speechless ....but Dr Freud would have ALOT to say no doubt.... I love how they’ve just connected two characters at a loose end they didn’t know what to do with too

I’m still not over what just happened in episode 5 and I knew was coming for a bit but still didn’t want to see... you know what I’m talking about ....
Darlene and Wyatt 😳 I’m almost speechless ....but Dr Freud would have ALOT to say no doubt.... I love how they’ve just connected two characters at a loose end they didn’t know what to do with too
Ohhhh my god I know right 😂 I was gobsmacked!!!! It’ll be interesting to see both characters in season 4! ☺

Dexter
Good Girls
Queen of The South (I’m only on series 1 but really like it so far)

THE WITCHER of course is number one
A Series of Unforunate Events
The Last Kingdom.

Queen of The South (I’m only on series 1 but really like it so far)
Queen of the South is by USA network. I thought this thread was only for netflix original series.