What are your top 3 Netflix series?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crown
Orange is the new black (bar that season about the riot, but the first few were seminal so I have to include it).
Ozark

Honourable mentions:
House of cards (before all the spacey scandals obvs. Was the first of the big Netflix series too and brilliant at one point).
When they see us (the one about the Central Park 5)
Travellers (does anyone else know this obscure sci fi show with the guy from Will and grace? I have such a soft spot for it and it managed 3 series before it was cancelled because apparently no one else watched it. I recommend it tho! Very original and addictive)
Tiger king - how could I not? A gift to quarantine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ozark is so underrated! The first series is brilliant though I was disappointed with the second. I’m hoping the third that just came out will be better, have you started it yet?
I need to think a bit about my top 3...
Agree about Ozark, on about 4th episode of season 3 and it’s a slow burner but I’ll continue!

top 3

Dexter
House of cards
Suits

Reactions: 1
The crown
Orange is the new black (bar that season about the riot, but the first few were seminal so I have to include it).
Ozark

Honourable mentions:
House of cards (before all the spacey scandals obvs. Was the first of the big Netflix series too and brilliant at one point).
When they see us (the one about the Central Park 5)
Travellers (does anyone else know this obscure sci fi show with the guy from Will and grace? I have such a soft spot for it and it managed 3 series before it was cancelled because apparently no one else watched it. I recommend it tho! Very original and addictive)
Tiger king - how could I not? A gift to quarantine.
Travellers - yes. I’m not a sci fi fan, except when it comes to time travel/premonition type things. Love them.
I enjoyed Touch, too but don’t think that’s on Netflix any longer.

House of Cards- although, presumably, final season not as good without Kevin Spacey
You
Ru Paul’s Drag Race- addicted!

Ozark is so underrated! The first series is brilliant though I was disappointed with the second. I’m hoping the third that just came out will be better, have you started it yet?
I need to think a bit about my top 3...
Agree!! We just binged the third season this weekend and I liked it so much more than the second.

Don't watch a lot on Netflix to be honest - it's more my OH's thing as I have so much real life crime stuff to occupy my time and there are just not enough hours in the day for everything - but I loved....

Unbelievable
Black Spot (I can't get enough French crime drama)

There's a new Belgian drama called Into The Night coming soon that I definitely want to watch.

I have also been meaning to start Ozark as I've fancied Jason Bateman since 1987 😂

I also want to see When They See Us to see if it really is that good (annoyed me that it seemed steal Chernobyl's thunder which was one of the most engrossing things I've ever watched) and not just 'woke'.

Don't watch a lot on Netflix to be honest - it's more my OH's thing as I have so much real life crime stuff to occupy my time and there are just not enough hours in the day for everything - but I loved....

Unbelievable

There's a new Belgian drama called Into The Night coming soon that I definitely want to watch.

I have also been meaning to start Ozark as I've fancied Jason Bateman since 1987 😂

I also want to see When They See Us to see if it really is that good (annoyed me that it seemed steal Chernobyl's thunder which was one of the most engrossing things I've ever watched) and not just 'woke'.
You need to see when they see us. Unbelievable given that it is a true story! It's compelling.

Reactions: 5
Breaking Bad
Stranger Things
Sex Education
Strictly speaking breaking bad isn’t a Netflix show it was AMC...Sorry I can hear myself sounding like the annoying pedant I am. But I assumed we are only ranking Netflix originals? Otherwise mad men is going straight to the top of my list...

Strictly speaking breaking bad isn’t a Netflix show it was AMC...Sorry I can hear myself sounding like the annoying pedant I am. But I assumed we are only ranking Netflix originals? Otherwise mad men is going straight to the top of my list...
Oh I didn’t realise it said Favourite Netflix Original Series? I read favourite Netflix series and Breaking Bad is on Netflix so..🤷🏻‍♀️ Just for you I will change it to ‘YOU’ instead? 🤣👍🏼

Unbelievable

Definitely don't blame you for your Jason Bateman crush... he is absolutely divine.