What are your favourite crisps?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored af. As I’m sure we all are .. so let’s talk about our favourite crisp flavours 😂🤣

Mine are Walkers - Thai Sweet Chilli 🌶 😍

Reactions: 6
McCoy’s salt and vinegar, sour cream Pringles and salted Kettle Chips. Can’t beat Quavers either

Reactions: 5
All crisps....all crisps are sooooo good. I have purposely not purchased any crisps while in lockdown, as I would be fat as a fool otherwise!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do love Walkers cheese mix ups, but TBH I love most crisps and have to have a good selection in my house AT ALL TIMES! 😋

Reactions: 9
McCoys Salt and Vinegar, Coop Irresistible Sea Salt and Chardonnay Vinegar, Walkers Sweet Chilli Sensations and Pickled Onion Monster Munch.

But i just love crisps.

Reactions: 7
Crisps are my crack - prawn cocktail & salt and vinegar walkers, paprika pringles, flamin hot Cheetos mmmmm !

Reactions: 3
100% McCoy’s salt and vinegar. When I’m unwell they are all I eat!

I love ALL crisps tho except cheese and onion 🤢

Reactions: 2
Mccoys paprika flavour, aldi fake monster munch roast chicken flavour and space raiders are my favourite. I also cheese and onion

Reactions: 2
I'm not really too bothered about crisps (I'm more sweet than savoury, give me a bar of chocolate and I'm happy) but I'll make an exception for chilli Doritos. I like the lime ones too but they always seem more difficult to get.

Reactions: 1
I'm not really too bothered about crisps (I'm more sweet than savoury, give me a bar of chocolate and I'm happy) but I'll make an exception for chilli Doritos. I like the lime ones too but they always seem more difficult to get.
Interesting! Never heard of or seen the lime ones! I’ll have to go on a hunt for them!! However I do love chocolate too ... 🍫 Mint Aero.. mmmm. Lol!

Reactions: 1