What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right this minute what’s keeping you entertained? Film, tv, youtube, Netflix.

Right now I’m watching Grayson’s Art Club on All4. Pretty good; features art from Grayson himself plus a few celebs and the general public! Quite enjoying it, one of the more entertaining lockdown shows I’ve seen.

Reactions: 4
Right this minute what’s keeping you entertained? Film, tv, youtube, Netflix.

Right now I’m watching Grayson’s Art Club on All4. Pretty good; features art from Grayson himself plus a few celebs and the general public! Quite enjoying it, one of the more entertaining lockdown shows I’ve seen.
I’m watching manifest on Sky.... it’s really good

I started Vanderpump Rules to have background noise whilst I worked...it is beyond trashy and a proper awful American reality tv show. Safe to say, I’m obsessed and watch it even when I’m not working 🤣

Reactions: 5
I have watched a lot of clocking off, an old bbc drama series on britbox. It has so many familiar faces in it

Reactions: 6
Watching How to get away with murder on Netflix.
listening to how to live and die in LA which is a podcast which has BLOWN MY MIND.
Reading the magpie murders by Anthony Horowitz. It’s weird but we’ll written. Some nice twists.

.... I’m sensing a pattern. My husband thinks I’m plotting to kill him...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am keeping Normal People in my mind and will watch it one day.
Recently I have been watching several things at once

Castle Rock on Amazon Prime
The Act on Amazon Prime
Ozarks on Netflix
Unforgotten on Netflix
Mr Mercedes on Amazon Prime

I probably only have time to watch one or two a night (more if I fancy reading instead) so it's taking me a while 😄

Currently watching YouTube videos on painting kitchen cupboards/redoing your kitchen.

I’m currently watching the office (uk version) which I haven’t seen for years! Better than I remembered actually.

Reactions: 2
Kardashians 😂
Shameless us version
Hell's kitchen
Big bang theory
Young sheldon
Mom
Any murder documentary
Any rubbish on YouTube
Need suggestions?
Watching for dead to me s2 to come out in 2 days😀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The A Word 😍 i work with kids with autism so I’ve tried to count is as actual work but my boss had mother ideas 😂

Reruns of Law and Order on Five USA, I was watching the same show on Sky WItness but they have stopped which is why I'm back on Five USA for my law and order Fix.

A little FYI, I'm still living in the dark ages, I have Sky Plus, I don't do Netflix or any other streaming services, however I do download the odd show on the BBC iplayer.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.