What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gave the first episode of Prodigal Son on sky one a watch earlier - I think that’s gonna be a good show. Looking forward to episode 2 next week already. Or I may be naughty and watch it all online 🤭

Reactions: 1
Just finished watching Dark on Netflix. Loved it! I now can’t settle on anything else to watch as nothing seems to compare. My thoughts are still with the characters and storylines.

Celeb Gogglebox on channel 4. It's an old one though but I never pass up an opportunity to watch anything with Martin Kemp :LOL:

After watching Hamilton on Disney+, I'm bingeing Turn on a streaming website.

Also Beauty and the Baker, Celebrity Masterchef, Bake Off: The Professionals and Home is Where the Art Is.

I enjoy watching food and art shows too lol

Right this minute what’s keeping you entertained? Film, tv, youtube, Netflix.

Right now I’m watching Grayson’s Art Club on All4. Pretty good; features art from Grayson himself plus a few celebs and the general public! Quite enjoying it, one of the more entertaining lockdown shows I’ve seen.
Kingdom - so good

Watching The Office (US) for the first time on Prime. Really enjoying it!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just finished Sucession on Sky Atlantic which I loved!
Also just finished I May Destroy You on BBC iPlayer which was amazing.
I’ve been watching Schitt’s Creek for some lighthearted entertainment before bed which is so enjoyable and easy to watch. Can’t believe I hadn’t watched it before!
I’ve started Sharp Objects, only a few eps in but excited to see where it goes.
And of course Normal People❤💔 Honestly at this point it’s just part of my daily routine. It used to be friends that I watched every day at some point but I’ve traded that in for Normal People 😂
Bloody love schitts creek!

Really enjoying Harrow on prime (easy watching) and Ioan Grufford is gorgeous!

Just finished up binge watching (for the second time) a show on Netflix called Kingdom. So so good!

I'm watching Sex Education after seeing loads of recommendations for it in the Netflix thread. Absolutely love it! Binged washed the first season now trying to slowly watch the second one because I don't want it to be over 😆

On a bit of a british comedy binge, so now I’m on Black Books!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.