What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started watching HUMANS - it’s now on Netflix. I missed it when it was on channel 4. My fella doesn’t really like it but I do. Anyone else like it?

Reactions: 2
Just finished Gangs of London and Killing Eve but now need something else to watch

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the bbc three American show called Harper’s Island?? They’ve put it on iPlayer it’s so bad but kind of addictive. There’s only one season but I’m currently watching that.

Does anyone watch Wentworth Prison? It's amazing! A new series starts this week in Australia but I'm not sure when we'll get it in the UK.

Watching Long Lost Families - christ, it’s emotional!! Not watched it before, but the stories of the foundling babies is hard to watch! 😢

• Heart
Glee, don't judge me I never got to watch all of it when it first came out as clubbing and boys were more fun. Now I am a frumpy mum I am rewatching 😂

Reactions: 5
Does anyone watch Wentworth Prison? It's amazing! A new series starts this week in Australia but I'm not sure when we'll get it in the UK.
Yes I love that! Just watched season 1-6 on prime but can’t find season 7 anywhere, need to catch it before 8 comes out.

I’m currently rewatching White Gold on Netflix, love a bit of Ed Westwick 😍

Reactions: 3
Yes! love Wentworth but must admit its not as good since Frankie left. It said on tv the other day coming soon.

Reactions: 1
Anyone just watch Anthony? I can’t stop sobbing.
I need to watch that.

Currently watching
- Harpers Island on bbc iplayer. Can't recall who the killer is so a fun watch.
- Good Girls on Netflix. I watch for the "plot". The plot being Rio. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Does anyone remember the bbc three American show called Harper’s Island?? They’ve put it on iPlayer it’s so bad but kind of addictive. There’s only one season but I’m currently watching that.
YOU ARE MY PEOPPPPPPLE. I MADE A THREAD!

I’ve just finished Sucession on Sky Atlantic which I loved!
Also just finished I May Destroy You on BBC iPlayer which was amazing.
I’ve been watching Schitt’s Creek for some lighthearted entertainment before bed which is so enjoyable and easy to watch. Can’t believe I hadn’t watched it before!
I’ve started Sharp Objects, only a few eps in but excited to see where it goes.
And of course Normal People❤💔 Honestly at this point it’s just part of my daily routine. It used to be friends that I watched every day at some point but I’ve traded that in for Normal People 😂

A documentary on YouTube about Fred & Rose West & their mothers. I'm a sucker for real crime 💀😈... and on BBC iplayer The Secret She Keeps. Only 2 eps in. I guessed the plot straight away but I'm still enjoying it.

I’ve just finished Sucession on Sky Atlantic which I loved!
Also just finished I May Destroy You on BBC iPlayer which was amazing.
I’ve been watching Schitt’s Creek for some lighthearted entertainment before bed which is so enjoyable and easy to watch. Can’t believe I hadn’t watched it before!
I’ve started Sharp Objects, only a few eps in but excited to see where it goes.
And of course Normal People❤💔 Honestly at this point it’s just part of my daily routine. It used to be friends that I watched every day at some point but I’ve traded that in for Normal People 😂
Succession has a lot of awful characters, but that is the appeal

Rewatching Green Wing!! Why is this show so terribly underrated??? Absolute genius.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.