What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For what, they genuinely thought she did it plus she was convicted for child abuse. Most children are murdered by a family member.
They admitted they were biased in trying to convict her of the murder. Don't get me wrong, she was not a very nice mother & did abuse those children. But doesn't make her a murderer.

Reactions: 1
I'm watching the Jimmy Saville doc and about to move on to the gislaine maxwell one.

I'm still trying to get through Stranger Things. Struggling to get through the last ep.

The first season of The Morning Show on Apple TV Plus. Episode 9. Jennifer Anniston and Reese Witherspoon are great!

Reactions: 2
The Undeclared War e1, interesting but some of the computer bits are boring so I'm fast forwarding through it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.