What are you listening to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do That To Me One More Time. It was in my head because I went to Butlin's a few years ago and they played that in the breakfast room every single morning.

Honestly dont think there's a single song I dont like of Roxette's haha
Gutted Marie Frederiksson died though in 2019, 17 years I think battling a brain tumour, total f'ing legend as far as I'm concerned and a hero to me personally :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 2

one of my favourites...also, a little fun fact, Eminem’s song “My Name Is” samples the bass and guitar riff in Siffre’s original by none other than duo, Chas and Dave😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2

This was my favourite song on this album which I bought 30 years ago! In my first year at university. How can that be so long ago :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.