What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to read what people cook so what are you cooking or even microwaving for dinner tonight?

I'm cooking chicken pie, mash potato, veg and gravy.

Reactions: 15
Salmon stir fry with Asian sticky rice. Latter, courtesy of Waitrose

Reactions: 2
I’m going to make a paneer and chickpea curry with rice. I’m vegetarian but my other half isn’t, he will eat this though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just started with Hello Fresh after a couple of trial weeks last year. Tonight is monkfish with roasted fennel, samphire and lemon sauce. I am liking having a menu slightly more interesting than I can muster up in a packed M&S on the way home from work.

Reactions: 4
Homemade tortilla pizzas with rocket 😊

But I use canned cherry tomatoes instead of chopped, I sprinkle with oregano (and the chilli flakes) and add black olives and ham to mine. And omit the basil.

Reactions: 2
Homemade tortilla pizzas with rocket 😊

But I use canned cherry tomatoes instead of chopped, I sprinkle with oregano (and the chilli flakes) and add black olives and ham to mine. And omit the basil.
Think I’ll give these a go one night next week

Reactions: 3
Chicken and chorizo jambalaya tonight :) We use microwave rice though cos lazy and normal rice always sticks to the pan... without fail!

I'm hungry!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.