Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohyes

VIP Member
I was just watching Nikki’s (Westholme Property) stories and she’s been sent food from a local Aberdeenshire company. She’s donating the total cost of the food to the volunteer air ambulance service that attended the train crash that happened just outside Stonehaven on Wednesday. Can’t imagine Beggy ever doing anything like that! Wouldn’t even enter her head....

• Heart
Reactions: 24

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I was just watching Nikki’s (Westholme Property) stories and she’s been sent food from a local Aberdeenshire company. She’s donating the total cost of the food to the volunteer air ambulance service that attended the train crash that happened just outside Stonehaven on Wednesday. Can’t imagine Beggy ever doing anything like that! Wouldn’t even enter her head....
I adore Nikki. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
As someone said earlier Nikki and Rebecca are like chalk and cheese.

I adore Nikki. 😊
Nikki genuinely cares and she’s also very funny. I used to love her tipsy stories

Reactions: 5

Jmx

Chatty Member
I’ve unfollowed because the ketones aren’t for me but (and I know this is pernickety)... someone should’ve spell checked Mia’s headstone 👀 could of and would of, it’s HAVE!

1E6C756A-F340-4E27-B03D-9C6FFAA310EA.png

Cacaca

It’s not the first time she’s done this. She got the most incredible sea food platter and made a donation equal to its value to a local food bank.

GossipgirlCxo

I was genuinely so sad to see her post about meme and almost wanted to tell my husband about it, until I realised how mental I'd look being upset about a strangers cat.. hope Nikki is ok though poor baby darlin x

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Mejt26

I love Nikki and we Meme, no update either since the vet visit, I really pray meme is ok x

• Sad

Onthehop

VIP Member
She wouldn’t even know about it. I’ve never known her to keep up with the news.

notionseleven

She's lovely and seems like good craic too. I did end up unfollowing her as I have a very different dress sense and interior design preference. When I unfollowed all her content seemed to be about that and just wasn't relevant to me, but she really seems like one of the good ones.

Reactions: 2

ohyes

VIP Member
I was genuinely so sad to see her post about meme and almost wanted to tell my husband about it, until I realised how mental I'd look being upset about a strangers cat.. hope Nikki is ok though poor baby darlin x
Same, she clearly loved that cat, I felt so sad when I saw her post earlier ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Cacaca

I think the heartbreak she feels over her cat is a lot more powerful than the effects of the ketones. She’s devastated as any cat mum would be and no supplement will make you feel better when faced with genuine devastation.

Reactions: 1