Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For that price they should definitely come built. We thought we had gone all out on our M&S bedroom furniture when it all arrived built and delivered to the specific room 🤣 I bet she just saw the price rather than if they matched or were practical. Just get over yourself and buy a baby changing unit!

Reactions: 2
For that price they should definitely come built. We thought we had gone all out on our M&S bedroom furniture when it all arrived built and delivered to the specific room 🤣 I bet she just saw the price rather than if they matched or were practical. Just get over yourself and buy a baby changing unit!
I had hoped she was kidding when she said it was going to be a changing station…? She can’t be serious?!!!!!! This woman doesn’t have a clue!!!!

Reactions: 3
And good luck with changing those nappies with her long pointy talons! ....perfect for getting baby poo stuck under them 🤢
She might even be told to get them off in the hospital depending if she’s having a section or not

Reactions: 1
I think she’s saying this stuff for a reaction she knows we’ve already been saying how tit her choices are so she’s just pushing it 😅I mean if I had ordered some bedside tables for £1k and they come a completely different colour than the picture I’d be wanting to speak to da weee managerrrr

Reactions: 6
I think she’s saying this stuff for a reaction she knows we’ve already been saying how tit her choices are so she’s just pushing it 😅I mean if I had ordered some bedside tables for £1k and they come a completely different colour than the picture I’d be wanting to speak to da weee managerrrr
Aye she is an attention seeking bint for sure she has proven that this past year with her not hiding her pregnancy and not eating seafood..so aye karma on her nappy tit nails arse

Ok im confused by her stories today

She’s dicking around dressing her spare room - to the point of making up the bed - why? Who’s coming to stay? And then she shows the bottom drawer of the thousand pound beside table - that she’s calling the “baby drawer” - because she says “obviously this is where the baby is going to be” - what? Seriously what? Please do not tell me that they are planning to leave the baby in a room on her own from the off? Or is one of them going to be sleeping in the spare room with the baby in a cot and the other in their own bed? I don’t understand why they need a “baby drawer” with changing stuff in it, in their guest bedroom???
creasing up at her “baby drawer” - she’s got a handful of nappies in there, 1 pack of wipes and 10 muslins……! Does she not realise she’s going to go through nappies & wipes by the truck load?!
she’s woefully under prepared for this baby - and it’s laughable that she thinks she’s going to have the time, energy, patience or inclination to be arsed making a “baby drawer” look nice after the wee one arrives! Just get a few boxes of nappies, wipes, baby powder, bum cream, nappy sacks and stock up!!! She’s got all of about 6 nappy sacks in that drawer!!!!! Also who buys a bleeping baby changing mat that’s got a fabric cover on it?!?

• Haha
Ok im confused by her stories today

She’s dicking around dressing her spare room - to the point of making up the bed - why? Who’s coming to stay? And then she shows the bottom drawer of the thousand pound beside table - that she’s calling the “baby drawer” - because she says “obviously this is where the baby is going to be” - what? Seriously what? Please do not tell me that they are planning to leave the baby in a room on her own from the off? Or is one of them going to be sleeping in the spare room with the baby in a cot and the other in their own bed? I don’t understand why they need a “baby drawer” with changing stuff in it, in their guest bedroom???
creasing up at her “baby drawer” - she’s got a handful of nappies in there, 1 pack of wipes and 10 muslins……! Does she not realise she’s going to go through nappies & wipes by the truck load?!
she’s woefully under prepared for this baby - and it’s laughable that she thinks she’s going to have the time, energy, patience or inclination to be arsed making a “baby drawer” look nice after the wee one arrives! Just get a few boxes of nappies, wipes, baby powder, bum cream, nappy sacks and stock up!!! She’s got all of about 6 nappy sacks in that drawer!!!!! Also who buys a bleeping baby changing mat that’s got a fabric cover on it?!?
But don't dare comment on her IG or offer any advice because of course she knows better 🤣🤣🤣
Now where's my popcorn? 🍿😂

• Haha
Think some of the comments are a bit harsh! Most mums organise drawers and things like that before the baby comes. Most know it won’t stay like that but it’s nice being prepared and organised!
On the chanting mat, it’s a girl so u can probs get one with material that’s washable! Loads of people have high chairs with material which baffles me as well (ikea £12 all the way!)
Her nails aren’t long for nappy changing etc? They are substantially shorter than they usually were so think she’s thought about that!
It’s not her spare room with the baby stuff in it- it’s their room so that whole rant is a bit pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Think some of the comments are a bit harsh! Most mums organise drawers and things like that before the baby comes. Most know it won’t stay like that but it’s nice being prepared and organised!
On the chanting mat, it’s a girl so u can probs get one with material that’s washable! Loads of people have high chairs with material which baffles me as well (ikea £12 all the way!)
Her nails aren’t long for nappy changing etc? They are substantially shorter than they usually were so think she’s thought about that!
It’s not her spare room with the baby stuff in it- it’s their room so that whole rant is a bit pointless.
I’m sorry - do female Babies not tit? A fabric changing mat is unbelievably impractical. You need something you can wipe down after each change - even if nothing gets messy you still need to wipe it down with an anti bac wipe.
im sorry but a tiny wee drawer with a handful of nappies and 1 pack of wet wipes isn’t exactly being organised nor remotely prepared!!!! She’s spent more time thinking about the bloody plastic drawer organisers than she has preparing for this baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s an ignorant thing, how she has any followers left is beyond me. She will be lying in bed til lunch steaming with the cats after her 6 bottles of rosé and Marco will have the baby…. sorry “it”

I would be absolutely devastated if I'd spent all that money and went through all that bloody upheaval and ended up with ..... that.

That layout is absolutely shocking. Is there another lounge? Please tell me there's another living area and that they aren't making that tiny little cubby area the 'living room'?

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry - do female Babies not tit? A fabric changing mat is unbelievably impractical. You need something you can wipe down after each change - even if nothing gets messy you still need to wipe it down with an anti bac wipe.
im sorry but a tiny wee drawer with a handful of nappies and 1 pack of wet wipes isn’t exactly being organised nor remotely prepared!!!! She’s spent more time thinking about the bloody plastic drawer organisers than she has preparing for this baby.
I have a baby so u don’t need to teach me to suck eggs. A wipeable mat is probably preferable as is a wipeable high chair but doesn’t mean everyone buys them!
That isn’t all her nappies etc- if u watched the stories the other day, there was half a wardrobe with nappies, muslins, wipes etc. that’s her supply for night changes which she’s keeping in her room. That’s exactly what I’ve done for 15 months- small supply upstairs and rest kept elsewhere.
You wouldn’t know what she’s spent her time thinking about- that’s just a silly assumption!
Anyway enough raving- that kitchen Reno is howling. Wtf is that wee living area when u walk in??? It looks so odd and back to front!!! It’s awful

Reactions: 16
I have a baby so u don’t need to teach me to suck eggs. A wipeable mat is probably preferable as is a wipeable high chair but doesn’t mean everyone buys them!
That isn’t all her nappies etc- if u watched the stories the other day, there was half a wardrobe with nappies, muslins, wipes etc. that’s her supply for night changes which she’s keeping in her room. That’s exactly what I’ve done for 15 months- small supply upstairs and rest kept elsewhere.
You wouldn’t know what she’s spent her time thinking about- that’s just a silly assumption!
Anyway enough raving- that kitchen Reno is howling. Wtf is that wee living area when u walk in??? It looks so odd and back to front!!! It’s awful
I bought a beautiful changing mat for my second baby that was fabric and had lovely little wooden tog buttons on - it was only ever used for 'clean' changes!! Anything else was the plastic one ha! I'm sure she'll figure it out in time.

Canna say I'd store nappies in a £500 quid bedside table right enough LOL.

The layout is shite! Makes no sense at all, the living area is so squashed.
She seems so naive about what’s to come, and the cost of some of those baby clothes, I just can’t fathom that when it’ll just get tit and milk on them!
I have to say though I did have a bedside drawer with a very similar setup, worked well for during the night, then also had one downstairs and everything else in the nursery 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.