Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“See this is why I keep things offline” she literally punts her whole day on her stories 🤣
It’s funny isn’t it. That not so long ago she proclaimed that she had no interest in Instagram anymore, that she was far too busy for it and had far more interesting things going on in her life…. And now here she is like every other prick on Instagram - taking photos of her dinner!!!!!!

You are just like all the rest of the Insta-hun’s Mrs Brown, you like to think you are somehow better than them all but look at the state of you - Insta storying your dinner….! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s funny isn’t it. That not so long ago she proclaimed that she had no interest in Instagram anymore, that she was far too busy for it and had far more interesting things going on in her life…. And now here she is like every other prick on Instagram - taking photos of her dinner!!!!!!

You are just like all the rest of the Insta-hun’s Mrs Brown, you like to think you are somehow better than them all but look at the state of you - Insta storying your dinner….! 🤣
Exactly! The biggest, life changing thing happening to her but she's VERY much interested in Instagram! Nikki has disappointed me with the fake annoyance about the oysters. She asked for that, she said something along the lines of don’t know what he was looking for ordering these... Making you think she'd eaten them (which I think she did). Then kicks off posting tit about messages she's received? What does she expect?

Reactions: 10
Exactly! The biggest, life changing thing happening to her but she's VERY much interested in Instagram! Nikki has disappointed me with the fake annoyance about the oysters. She asked for that, she said something along the lines of don’t know what he was looking for ordering these... Making you think she'd eaten them (which I think she did). Then kicks off posting tit about messages she's received? What does she expect?
Yes. The comment about Not knowing what Mark was expecting was confirmation that she ate them.
She knows exactly what she’s doing here - she’s as obsessed with tattle as all the other pathetic Insta-huns.

Reactions: 5
She certainly turned out to be a big disappointment. I mean, back in the day when I believed all her shite, even if it was shite I enjoyed her shite.

This Maw Broon is shite personified.

False fake bleep, trying to prod Tattlers, she'll never win that game. 🤣

• Haha
Food poisoning is what she is playing with and being nearly full term she is dicing with her own health more than the baby. She’ll be dehydrated and sicker than ever if those oysters aren’t fresh. I’ve never seen somebody so stupid. It’s not worth it Nikki. Step away from the gram if you are bothered by what people say on here. It’s not worth it

I actually think she meant the "turn on" /aphrodisiac part of the oysters. Basically saying was he expecting sex after 🙈😁

Reactions: 6
£1000 on two bedside cabinets 🙈😬. I would expect a lot more of a wow factor if I was spending that - and you have to build them yourself!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
£1000 on two bedside cabinets 🙈😬. I would expect a lot more of a wow factor if I was spending that - and you have to build them yourself!
She’s an absolute moron. It’s not impressive to waste money on cheap tat like that, that some shop in Aberdeen have stuck a ridiculous mark up on. For someone who claims she’s an interiors guru and who has her own interiors business she buys a hell of a lot of over priced rubbish from other suppliers. She has zero taste - she just finds things that are eye wateringly expensive and that’s her bench mark - as far as she is concerned, if it’s expensive it’s desirable. She’s just an airhead spending her Daddies money.

Reactions: 10
Ya what 😳 that is ludicrous, holy tit 🤣
I actually liked the look of them, but not for that price. Do you think IKEA do a cheap version 😁

Reactions: 2
And what’s even funnier is they are bedside tables - who’s even going to see the damn things other than the two of them?! Just get some from IKEA for the love of God! She’s honestly an idiot. A total idiot. It’s not impressive, so pack it in Mrs Brown!

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion but I quite like the bedside tables. I think they’re a rip off and she’s got more money than sense.

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion but I quite like the bedside tables. I think they’re a rip off and she’s got more money than sense.
Ach yeah no they are ok, inoffensive, but they are flat pack cheaply made things that definitely do not warrant the price tag they have

Reactions: 3
A grand for 2 wee bedside tables 😲
Aye, they saw you coming Nicola.
For that price I'd expect it to make me breakfast every morning & make the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thinking they were grey when the description clearly states WHITE ! 1000 pounds to store nappies ..unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.