Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've more than past the conclusion there is more money than sense at Westholme Towers. 🙄

House deep cleaned to then unpack tit loads of whatever for whatever reason on the table that's always going to be messy and has a runway bigger than Aberdeen Airport. Then has and contractors cutting slabs right outside for days! The dust. 😱

Lift shades of grey slabbing, replace with shades of grey slabbing couple of inches higher.

It's just all obscene, tasteless spending. The planning of this house reno is manic. It's just point and pay, no plan. I will be accused of jealousy but to me, the unnecessary expenditure around this account nowadays is quite vulgar.
No I completely agree. It’s been nothing but a farce, from the start. 90% of what they have done this year has been a total waste of time & money and as you say it’s been replacing like for like. It’s been a car crash, and the end result is hideous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.