Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Well overdue 😄

House is still grey and white, but a baby is about to be added to the mix 🤪

If anyone else wants to add an update feel free!

Reactions: 3
Here's an update.

Lying bleep. Honestly hasn't been hiding the pregnancy but it's gonna be a January birth! 🤪😜🤑

So not hiding just lying for 9 months 🤣 now that's unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here's an update.

Lying bleep. Honestly hasn't been hiding the pregnancy but it's gonna be a January birth! 🤪😜🤑

So not hiding just lying for 9 months 🤣 now that's unbelievable!
I bloody knew she would come out with it either at Christmas or new year. So predictable.

Reactions: 2
actually really surprised it didn’t get revealed in tru wee nikky style ,, new collaboration with soul candles…. The scent is baby sick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course she has intentionally hidden it since she found out! There’s no way she’s been unintentionally hiding her reflection etc. But I do believe her that she didn’t find out until she was around 3 months gone and I do believe that as she says she’s only just accepted it. To me that reads that she’s really struggled coming to terms with that it’s happening… I believe that because she’s always been vocal that children wasn’t on the cards.

Reactions: 17
Sorry but I find her deceit astounding. I used to love following her & had a conversation over DM’s with her about a year ago where she specifically said children “weren’t for her”. If they were having difficulties then fine, she obviously doesn’t need to tell me but why not say something like “not at the moment” etc. Just doesn’t sit right with me in some way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As someone who knows for sure that they don’t want children, if I found out I was expecting and already 3-4 months gone I would also have a fit and do a moonlight flit from socials etc and take time to accept it and reevaluate my life! 😂

Reactions: 27
There is no way - no bleeping WAY - she didn’t know she was pregnant until 3 or 4 months in. No way!!!!!!!!!!!!

As someone who knows for sure that they don’t want children, if I found out I was expecting and already 3-4 months gone I would also have a fit and do a moonlight flit from socials etc and take time to accept it and reevaluate my life! 😂
Assuming no other medical problems, what would you assume the no show for 3/4 months at least, was telling you?

I'm pretty sure someone like she would test after one missed period.

Unless she continued having periods which has been known.

Still think she's a lying bleep though 😅

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if her mother doesn’t move in with them for a few months. I cannot see Nicki coping with a newborn. She can’t even keep
Her house tidy or manage to keep ontop of basic household tasks as it is - can you even imagine her with a newborn?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if her mother doesn’t move in with them for a few months. I cannot see Nicki coping with a newborn. She can’t even keep
Her house tidy or manage to keep ontop of basic household tasks as it is - can you even imagine her with a newborn?!
Absolutely agree. The ‘how do I hide all the tit that’s coming into my house’ comment is telling too… forget that you’re going to have some colourful toys etc in the concrete dormer bungalow… you’re going to have your entire life turned upside down! She is in for such a shock!

Assuming no other medical problems, what would you assume the no show for 3/4 months at least, was telling you?

I'm pretty sure someone like she would test after one missed period.

Unless she continued having periods which has been known.

Still think she's a lying bleep though 😅
I know of someone who found out when they were 6 months gone….. it happens 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m not trying to defend her, I still think she’s a massive twit but I do think it’s highly unlikely that it was planned and wasn’t a massive shock to her a Pinocchio

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree. The ‘how do I hide all the tit that’s coming into my house’ comment is telling too… forget that you’re going to have some colourful toys etc in the concrete dormer bungalow… you’re going to have your entire life turned upside down! She is in for such a shock!

I know of someone who found out when they were 6 months gone….. it happens 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m not trying to defend her, I still think she’s a massive twit but I do think it’s highly unlikely that it was planned and wasn’t a massive shock to her a Pinocchio
Due to never getting periods (I only ovulate) I didn't find out till I was 24 weeks and felt him move 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I found out I was pregnant when I was about 9 weeks gone, we’d been trying to conceive for nearly 3 years but a combination of long/irregular cycles, no pregnancy symptoms and an offshore husband meant that I didn’t realise for a while that I was expecting 😳

That being said, I don’t believe any of her pish about hiding the pregnancy 🙄 she knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s been waiting to do the big reveal! Bet she’s loving all the drama

Reactions: 5
She took her bungalow off the market in June so if you think she knew sooner than she’s letting on, maybe finding out they were expecting prompted them to take it off and accept they were staying put.

It’s weird that she’s done a whole non-child friendly reno though…

Reactions: 5
Also, how ridiculous & cringy that she did a “big reveal”. Who the duck does she think she is? 😂😂 She’s basically a mink with money & 68k followers on Instagram; hardly makes you Beyoncé! Cringing so hard for her 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Should could have easily still done the face to camera stories as most of the time she was either doing make up or behind kitchen breakfast bar. Hiding her face for all this time is definitely to increase speculation and generate interest. Always wish for a healthy baby but otherwise it’s not really what her account was so it might impact on her followers in a way she’s not expecting. If you were following for the interiors, make up, keystones stuff will a new mum really be your thing to watch. Plenty of people on Instagram doing that already.

A friend of mine didn't find out until she was 8 months, she’d had two kids previously so knew all of the ‘traditional’ pregnancy signs as it were, but this time around she didn’t show the same, didn't feel any movement and only looked mildly chubby. The dr’s said her placenta was positioned right at the front of her belly so cushioned any baby movement etc, so it cant happen where people have no clue until quite late on!

Maybe Nikki didn't find out until after 4/5 months who knows, her saying she’s only just accepted it sounds like it definitely wasn't planned though, but then she did intentionally hide her figure in reflections, baggy dresses and bags over her belly etc so her saying she didn't hide it is a joke. That being said i think pregnancy suits her, i certainly didn’t look like that before birth and absolutely didn’t after! 🤣

She took that massive break from posting remember, 10th May - 29th June. For a late January baby, she’d have found out roughly May I’m sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.