Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be clucking for a drink….!
You better fucken believe it! 🤣

Also can we talk about how her profile has been private up until the pregnancy announcement today? No longer private.
She’s obviously wanting the attention!
Wasn't that long ago she was giving it, "my page is private and always will be"

What a disappointing bleep she has turned out to be right enough! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You better fucken believe it! 🤣

Wasn't that long ago she was giving it, "my page is private and always will be"

What a disappointing bleep she has turned out to be right enough! 🤢
Yup, she said she was too busy and had too
Much going on in her life to bother with Instagram…. Now she’s having a baby it’s a different story

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hasn't hidden it intentionally.
Really? 37 weeks of never showing yourself...whatever!
I've no issue in her wanting to keep it quiet at the start & yes we can all agree that everyone deserves a private life, but stop playing your followers as gullible fools.
You only want your followers when it suits you, usually when they're lining your pockets, just like Grinch & the likes do!!
They're all as fake as duck!
I genuinely hope the birth etc goes well & baby arrives safe & sound, but Nikki is full of tit 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yup, she said she was too busy and had too
Much going on in her life to bother with Instagram…. Now she’s having a baby it’s a different story

Yep, the world never seems to have a shortage of cunts especially cunts on the make.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s talking tit! Didn’t hide it intentionally?! Of course she did! I have no issue with her hiding it, do what you like, but don’t pretend it wasn’t intentional 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve said it before, I used to really like Nikki’s content, and I’d love it if she started putting out better stuff again, hopefully she will now, I’d love to see how she handles motherhood (in her lovely white warehouse 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Nikki says she found out well after Steph announced… Steph announced on 1 Aug, we started speculation on 8th Aug so yes we had basically figured it out before she did 😂 and if she didn’t know early Aug and is due Jan, she must have been 3-4 months gone before realising she was pregnant….. explains the ‘shocker’ 😂 wow! Well all the best Nikki!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Nikki says she found out well after Steph announced… Steph announced on 1 Aug, we started speculation on 8th Aug so yes we had basically figured it out before she did 😂 and if she didn’t know early Aug and is due Jan, she must have been 3-4 months gone before realising she was pregnant….. explains the ‘shocker’ 😂 wow! Well all the best Nikki!
She’s full of tit. Sorry but of course she bloody knew she was pregnant!!!!! Honestly she just talks absolute shite. The woman is off her head.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.