Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikkis account is hardly private with 69k followers! Won't be long til she gets her candles out again to flog them. She's always promoting businesses via her page, local a lot of them time. Yes she often has given the value to a charity which is very kind of her but I don't think she's done that recently, she's had 2 free meal kits as well with discount codes attached one for Valentine's Day and one for mother's day too.

Reactions: 6
Nikkis account is hardly private with 69k followers! Won't be long til she gets her candles out again to flog them. She's always promoting businesses via her page, local a lot of them time. Yes she often has given the value to a charity which is very kind of her but I don't think she's done that recently, she's had 2 free meal kits as well with discount codes attached one for Valentine's Day and one for mother's day too.
It’s a business account in the way that it’s been set up on Instagram. It’s never been a personal account. 👍

Out with your big wooden spoon you mean! You have a lot to say about a lot of people on here from what I have seen....the joys of anonymity eh. I guarantee you'd not be so vocal if people knew who you were. Better let tou get back to it, sure you have another post to leave your words of wisdom on!

***. NEW THREAD .***

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.