Wendy Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep saying she's coming back to the show, but this week it's repeats then next week it's guest hosts.

She's been in a bad shape for a long time, way before the fainting she's been stuttering and loosing her thoughts. Then she hasn't been able to stand for months. Then the arm was in a sling.

All while the husband is said to be having an affair and now the other woman is pregnant.

Stroke or breakdown no one knows for sure but as for someone who built her whole career on juicy stuff like this the lack of honestly is probably loosing her lots of fans. The amount of times she's told women to leave their guys over minor things but she's standing with hers.

The most liked comments on FB are always pretty much the same and just wanting her to be real.

Reactions: 4
I quite enjoyed Nick Cannon doing hot topics. I felt when the panel did it,it just felt too serious

Reactions: 3
So she's refusing to talk about her messy relationship??
But everyone else is a Hot Topic

Wendy.
You’re embarrassing yourself now. Does the Hunter family she’s talking so positively about include the new baby when his mistress gives birth?
Her most important update, she hasn’t gained a pound. Well you’re holding in a lot of bull tit girl so I’m shocked at that.
?

Edit.
Controversial opinion, I almost preferred the stand in hosts, I just can’t take to her st all anymore.

So she's refusing to talk about her messy relationship??
But everyone else is a Hot Topic

Just watched this. Thank you! Hot topics hasn’t been uploaded yet so I’m looking forward to seeing this in full, and the audiences reaction.
I just watched the review on the MJ documentary.
I was a Wendy fan....... but I’m on the fence now ? she’s just so

Spikey

Reactions: 1
Just watched this. Thank you! Hot topics hasn’t been uploaded yet so I’m looking forward to seeing this in full, and the audiences reaction.
I just watched the review on the MJ documentary.
I was a Wendy fan....... but I’m on the fence now [emoji52] she’s just so

Spikey
Tbh I think I'm slightly over Wendy.
I liked Nick Cannons messy ass always bringing up Mariah [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I watch "Daytime tea Time" and "Empressive" channels now. They on the pulse. And Enpressive documentary on the rise and fall of stars such as Mya and Jojo are so interesting.

Tbh I think I'm slightly over Wendy.
I liked Nick Cannons messy ass always bringing up Mariah [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I watch "Daytime tea Time" and "Empressive" channels now. They on the pulse. And Enpressive documentary on the rise and fall of stars such as Mya and Jojo are so interesting.
I’ve legitimately just subbed after you posted here. I like the look of her content.
I watch too much drama channels but it’s such crap, basic witch “Jeffree Star/James Charles“ content is boring me...I’m bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

I’ve legitimately just subbed after you posted here. I like the look of her content.
I watch too much drama channels but it’s such crap, basic witch “Jeffree Star/James Charles“ content is boring me...I’m bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.
No these girls give you the celeb tea not these yelebrity (YouTube celeb) bullshit

Sometimes I feel me and you @Oohthedrama would make great bitchy friends IRL [emoji23][emoji23]

No these girls give you the celeb tea not these yelebrity (YouTube celeb) bullshit

Sometimes I feel me and you @Oohthedrama would make great bitchy friends IRL [emoji23][emoji23]
I’m taking this as a compliment. I work hard at being a judgmental, salty witch.
Ha, you know you’re the one who brought me to tattle!
When then kicked your ass out of the GG crypt.
And Amen for that ?

OOooOoOoooooooooooOOh
“You know me for being a very open and truthful person”
Mmmmmmmhmmmmmm 😏
She only admitted this because the Mail were due to run the story. I can’t trust her at all, she needs to take a break from gossiping about others and get her own life in order.
Bin her husband and get her ego into check. She’s making a fool of herself with all these lies. She hasn’t seemed herself for a very long time.
I want to have sympathy for her but I don’t, not yet, sorry 😣

I guess her being in a rehab centre explains why her show has been a hot mess for a while. I used to love hot topics but with her misquoting facts, going off on a tangent and burping her way through the show I lost interest.

• Haha

OOooOoOoooooooooooOOh
Mmmmmmmhmmmmmm [emoji57]
She only admitted this because the Mail were due to run the story. I can’t trust her at all, she needs to take a break from gossiping about others and get her own life in order.
Bin her husband and get her ego into check. She’s making a fool of herself with all these lies. She hasn’t seemed herself for a very long time.
I want to have sympathy for her but I don’t, not yet, sorry [emoji21]
Did you make this comment also on Twitter? Because girl you sound familiar lol

But you absolutely correct. She needs to ditch Kevin Senior because he's making a mockery of her name.

The fact she glossed over Khloe/Jordyn/Tristan cheating b.s. shows she's not here for honesty

Reactions: 2
I guess her being in a rehab centre explains why her show has been a hot mess for a while. I used to love hot topics but with her misquoting facts, going off on a tangent and burping her way through the show I lost interest.
Personally think DayTimeTeaTime has claimed Wendy spot in Hot Topic region.

OOooOoOoooooooooooOOh
Mmmmmmmhmmmmmm 😏
I want to have sympathy for her but I don’t, not yet, sorry 😣
Agreed! Crazy how harsh she was to Mel B for having the same issues.

Wendy williams is car crash tv at its finest.. I really can't look away 😫😂

Her tryna read the auto cue is entertaining enough😅. She's so messy and hypocritical it's laughable but, she's also one of the only mainstream tv personality that isn't really afraid to say things that others would pussyfoot around in case they lost celebrity guests, so I appreciate that she really doesn't give a tit.