Wendy Williams Show - 10 Years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else looking forward to Wendy coming back on September 10th?

Hopefully she's pulled it together with the recent break as it really did look like it was all getting too much for her. But she's never going to leave her cheating man or stop advertising glade plug ins, both are probably bleeping up her head.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else looking forward to Wendy coming back on September 10th?

Hopefully she's pulled it together with the recent break as it really did look like it was all getting too much for her. But she's never going to leave her cheating man or stop advertising glade plug ins, both are probably bleeping up her head.

yes I'm looking forward to her new and upcoming season but I thought her break was her going on tour to several cities? yes, the husband is crazy and her son has different problems and yes she needs to leave the husband. How long have her and this husband have been married?

Yes girl.

That and The Real (If you've never watched it. Catch up on YT. Especially the episodes with Tamara Braxton)

I'm so happy she's back! She's got no showbiz friends and is just happy to say whatever, unlike just about everyone else.

Seems in a much better place now, although Kevin is still a cheating POS at least she is holding it together.

I'm so happy she's back! She's got no showbiz friends and is just happy to say whatever, unlike just about everyone else.

Seems in a much better place now, although Kevin is still a cheating POS at least she is holding it together.

That’s exactly it she has zero filter, it’s rare nowadays on a network. And she’s funny as hell. She seems happier than she’s been in a while, maybe having Kevin jr in college is helping her.
I know nobody who watches hot topics so I was excited to see this conversation ?

That’s exactly it she has zero filter, it’s rare nowadays on a network. And she’s funny as hell. She seems happier than she’s been in a while, maybe having Kevin jr in college is helping her.
I know nobody who watches hot topics so I was excited to see this conversation ?
I think the break did her some good.

Loving having her back, the audience as ever are mostly brain dead. They clap along even when she's obviously saying something as a joke.

I think even rihanna said it was karma when she fainted, the celebs dislike her for not brown nosing. I bet Beyonce was furious when her dad was on the show.

She did 10 shows on the road to celebrate 10 years, wasn't many for a summer off.

Loving having her back in my recomendations, didn't understand the woman today on ask wendy that kept hooking up with someone with a small dick but didn't want a relationship because of the size?! Why girl you keep hooking up with him?

She did 10 shows on the road to celebrate 10 years, wasn't many for a summer off.

Loving having her back in my recomendations, didn't understand the woman today on ask wendy that kept hooking up with someone with a small dick but didn't want a relationship because of the size?! Why girl you keep hooking up with him?
:ROFLMAO: True. just leave those people alone.

I heard a rumor that Tamera Mowry maybe getting fired from the Real. I wonder if Wendy Williams will talk about that.

She's telling Kim to leave kanye during his MH issues, but everyone is calling her out on staying with the cheating Kevin!

Reactions: 3
Nooooo! Spill?! ?
I heard that Rachel Ray show is filmed in the same building as the Wendy Williams show. The Wendy willians show is shot just one floor above the Rachel ray’s show. The Wendy Williams show gets really loud and it bothers the Rachel ray’S show and guest.