welcome_to_stepford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love this account and think he is just a really sweet person. He is working as a key worker , and is doing regular 7 night shifts in a row.

He is a breath of fresh air on my insta feed

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't really think he warrants a thread on here to be honest, regardless if it's in the rave section. I feel like this is just welcoming people's opinions and giving them anexcuse to tear him down having a thread on here and if you love him you wouldn't start one, you know what this site is like. He is unproblematic and doesn't deserve to be spoken about on here. I'm sure previous threads have been removed.

Reactions: 1
Aw sorry I didnt realise others have been removed

I thought this thread would be okay

I'm sorry

If any admin are around to delete it I would be grateful.

I haven't been on this site that long and I thought it was a place for both negative and positive opinions. I feel awful now, if anyone could tell me how to reach admin I would be grateful

So sorry

Reactions: 1
Aw sorry I didnt realise others have been removed

I thought this thread would be okay

I'm sorry

If any admin are around to delete it I would be grateful.

I haven't been on this site that long and I thought it was a place for both negative and positive opinions. I feel awful now, if anyone could tell me how to reach admin I would be grateful

So sorry
I think they tend to only let threads be on here if it’s a large account. Although he has a decent following it’s not large enough if that makes sense? If it’s not allowed @admin will delete it so don’t worry x

I adore Michael the relationship he has with his grandma is lovely to watch they are always doing a diy he’s what we need more of on Instagram 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2