Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it as an excuse to get your tits and arse out.Voldermort has been busy looking like stripper.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Its funny watching teenage 'cool' lads doing the blinded lights dance taking it so seriously 🤣 and the teenage girls thinking they are cool doing the bloody 'Im a savage' dance:rolleyes: I must admit I wanted to do the blinded lights dance so I did it in my living room but without recording it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I downloaded it to see what all the fuss was about, but I haven’t created an account. I’m only just hanging on to my 20’s by my fingertips, so I’m definitely not the target market! It’s funny to see some of the Instagram lot who are around my age trying to fit in on there. Mrs Hinch’s first attempt at one is hilariously cringeworthy! 😂

Reactions: 3
I am in my late forties. I grew up in the eighties. I could imagine I would have hundreds of Tiktoks of me and my friends dancing if this was around back then. Dancing to Madonna, Duran Duran, Micheal Jackson, ECT. And TicToks of favorite movie scenes like The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, ECT. I actually love Tiktok. I don't think I would ever post one but I enjoy late night watching!

Reactions: 6
I joined to see what all the fuss was about and can now say I’m a wee bit addicted! Don’t get the home accounts trying to jump on the band wagon tho showing pics of their home?

Lydia is amazing for all the wrong reasons, if your going to try Tiktok at least put some effort into it. Reusing bikini thirst traps for teenage boys has little longevity

View attachment 122205
What the f was that little bop dance for "sexy" 😂

You know that tik tok "not for youuuu" yeah that's what God said when was handing out rhythm to Lydia

This thread is already gold. 😂

Reactions: 1
Guys the lesbian side of this place is something else. The girls think they’re hot tit (some of them are tbh) and are so full of themselves. Trying to make sexy eyes at the camera. It makes me cringe SO MUCH.

Reactions: 9
I have ended up on the lesbian side of tik tok before, I liked someones TikTok that had a sweet family with two mums talking about their family, and next thing I knew my fyp was just full of lesbians eye-bleeping me lol. It made a nice change from Jason Derulo for a while I guess.

I quite like some of the home TikToks like the woman who shows things around her Japanese House that just makes sense. I also like some of the cooking ones and I guess because they are only short it is easy to watch a lot of them

Reactions: 5
I’m another one who downloaded to see what the fuss was, I’m a little hooked too. I only watch I haven’t taken part.

Anyone seen any really funny ones?

It's the likes of Frankie Bridge, her scruffy husband & Louise Rednapp that are just so cringy, what a total embarrassment, your not 15 love, just to keep relevant, dunno which is worse Frankie Bridge cringy dancing likes she's still in S Club Juniors or her talking about her 'mental illness ' for the thousandth time.💤💤

Reactions: 3
I genuinely love Tik Tok but certain Tik Tokkers (??) really irritate me in a way I didn't think possible in a 60 second video clip 😂

• Haha
I hate celebrities on tik tok - real people are the best on it! I laugh away at some of them

Oh gawd, I'm too old for Tik Tok, but I have never seen a platform where men are so unbelievably cringe and vain.

Look up this guy if you want an example Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

There also seems to be a trend to post video where you are 'unknowingly' swinging your penis around in thin joggers so the young girls can swoon at what they saw (Another example) Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
I can’t bare it. I’m too old for it all but I’ve seen some really disturbing things on TikTok...I’ve downloaded app twice, got addicted to watching awful videos and then deleted...twice. God help our future generation!! 🤔😂

I love TikTok, not for the dances but it’s opened up my passion for watching people transform swimming pools, 😂 and people with random jobs, like I saw some bloke video people being air lifted onto an oil rig, also watched a girl Marshall a Boeing 747 into place at an Airport! It fascinates me, but I’m not really a celeb watcher, I don’t really follow influencers on instagram, only the odd few I guess. You mention that Lydia and I actually came across her on TikTok before I ever found her IG.
It is certainly a distraction and I could lose hours of my day on there if I let myself! There are some absolutely laugh out loud funny ones as well which I always appreciate being that my favourite TV programme is You’ve Been Framed!!! 😂😂😂

Yeah, I agree that in TikTok there are hundreds of pretty interesting videos, which can opened eyes on some things :) The first time when a friend of mine shared a weblink to one pretty famous TikTok channel I didn't realize how often I would visiting this service in the future, hah. Of course, it works kinda like Instagram, with endless wall of short videos, but it's less laggy than Instagram, and works much faster, in my opinion.

I think people are finding it easier to try do the insta “influencer” on tik tok as if you get featured on the FYP , that seems by chance you can get views in the millions for 60 seconds worth of not much effort .
insta can take ages to gain that many followers or views and you really have to sell yourself .
over lock down I’ve become professional scroller on TT and see the same young desperate people come up again and again all saying the same thing “how do I have 25k followers on here and only 300 on insta ...use the link in my bio and go and give me a follow”
Few people already stand out just noticed a thread on here Elsa 🤣🤣 Jesus !!

Reactions: 1
Didn't know we had a TikTok thread but I'm so sick of having "somebody come get herrrrrr she dancin like a striiiiiper" stuck in my head

• Haha
Not going to lie, I love Tik Tok. I downloaded it at the start of February when I was off work sick with tonsillitis and it really helped take my mind off how tit I was feeling.

Pretty addicted now, I don't really follow of any the big influencers, I prefer the smaller accounts who are relatable and don't care about how many followers or views they have.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.