Weight Loss and Healthy Living #9 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I weighed myself today which I’ve not done in a while and it looks like I’ve managed to shift 7lbs in two weeks which I’m thrilled with!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Down 8lbs this week, not even sure how. I began calorie counting again and stopped binge eating chocolate, sweets, biscuits, and only allow myself one fizzy drink a day with my dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have lost a stone using Nutracheck, am now hovering around 9.5 stone and am 5’3”, in they beginning I gave myself 1400 calories and also the ones I used on my 1hour daily walk and the weight has come off at around 1lb a week. If I had given myself less than this it would have felt more like a diet that would make me binge than a lifestyle change.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Raging. Weigh in day for me and I've put on a 1lb. So annoyed with myself especially as there's quite a few food events this weekend. But
I haven't been for a poo in two days so am hoping that might a factor. I have IBS and had a flare up this week so not surprised that it's happened.

So back on the water today as I've let that slide this week. And I have been nibbling more in the evenings so need to nip that in the bud.

OH ordered the treadmill yesterday so thanks to all those who made recommendations ☺

I lost 3lbs this week! First weigh in at slimming world so I’m not it expecting the same every week but chuffed with the kick start. I’m actually quite enjoying it. CC was just too much on top of work and children so this is a nice change. I also had an update on my phone and now have apple fitness with the rings to complete so hoping that helps motivate me to move more.

Reactions: 4
I’ve maintained my weight over the last three weeks. I was a bit disappointed not to have lost a few pounds. But my Slimming World consultant said that “a maintain is the platform for a loss”, so I’m holding on to that positivity 💖

Reactions: 4
Well I've lost 13lbs since Monday before last, mostly due to misery and stress but every cloud I suppose. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ugh. Had the cold from Hell, definitely overworked (but the extra money - what there'll be of it after Rishi gets his chunk - will be nice, as will work thinking I'm bloody amazing again), then Mr D came down with it, so it's been a full fortnight out of the gym and only running around like a mad thing at work in terms of exercise.

Mr D reckons we're going to the gym this afternoon after he finishes work. I don't want to go. But I'll feel better if I do. I think. But it's cold and rainy yet again, so I could be immersed in a deep, hot bath for an hour instead.

Bloody Autumn. Where's the crisp, bright days that make me want to be up and out? I need them with my office of no windows, only dimly lit by a tiny skylight I've had to access by 'losing' the suspended ceiling panels around it and the hideous yellow flickering on ancient fluorescents I try to leave switched off until some bugger decides that they want to be in the office - and totally unreasonably, also have the heating on full blast.

Reactions: 2
So I’ve been sticking to the gym I go Monday & Tuesday after work and doing 15 mins on the stepper, 15-20 mins treadmill and then push/pull weights (lat pull down, leg press, shoulder press, seated row, leg curl/extension) and I go to one-two classes on a Wednesday night back to back and I’m seeing results. I feel more toned and I’m losing weight at about 1-2lbs a week. I also go on a weekend when I can.

For reference I’m 5ft 7inches and I weigh 12 stone 2 atm! My average weight is about 11 stone so if I can get down to that again I’ll be happy. I’ve not really made a huge change to my diet but I’ve been making sure I stick to one takeaway a week! I don’t drink alcohol really either so didn’t need to ditch the bevs lol

My friend is also on a diet but she’s been losing 7lbs in a week, however she’s more overweight and a lot shorter than me so a change in her diet obviously makes it drop off..

Reactions: 6
So I’ve been sticking to the gym I go Monday & Tuesday after work and doing 15 mins on the stepper, 15-20 mins treadmill and then push/pull weights (lat pull down, leg press, shoulder press, seated row, leg curl/extension) and I go to one-two classes on a Wednesday night back to back and I’m seeing results. I feel more toned and I’m losing weight at about 1-2lbs a week. I also go on a weekend when I can.

For reference I’m 5ft 7inches and I weigh 12 stone 2 atm! My average weight is about 11 stone so if I can get down to that again I’ll be happy. I’ve not really made a huge change to my diet but I’ve been making sure I stick to one takeaway a week! I don’t drink alcohol really either so didn’t need to ditch the bevs lol

My friend is also on a diet but she’s been losing 7lbs in a week, however she’s more overweight and a lot shorter than me so a change in her diet obviously makes it drop off..
I started at the same point as you and I'm the same height, now down to 65kg which is as far as I want to go. The 1st 10g came off quite quickly with a change in diet (not dieting per se, just cutting out the crap) the next 2-3 kg too forever and I didn't think that anymore would come off but a change in job has seen the last 2kg go (now delivering for Royal Mail) annoyingly I still have a blobby belly so more weight training is in order but no more weght loss, at 54 anymore loss and I'll start to look awful

I started at the same point as you and I'm the same height, now down to 65kg which is as far as I want to go. The 1st 10g came off quite quickly with a change in diet (not dieting per se, just cutting out the crap) the next 2-3 kg too forever and I didn't think that anymore would come off but a change in job has seen the last 2kg go (now delivering for Royal Mail) annoyingly I still have a blobby belly so more weight training is in order but no more weght loss, at 54 anymore loss and I'll start to look awful
💖💖🥳 well done! I’m going to really try and be consistent at the gym until Christmas. A lot of my bad habits were just cos I was bored & eating once my daughter had gone to bed lol

This bloke talks a lot of sense. Thought I was being healthy having rapeseed oil until my endocrinologist disabused me of that thinking.

Reactions: 2
Had a check up with the nurse today and she asked what my weight was. I was quite chuffed with my current weight as it would have been a different story 3 weeks ago!

Celebrated with an oat milk chai latte from Costa and was delighted I could log it on Nutracheck. Not so delighted when I saw how many calories it was 😱 But good to hear in mind as that used to be a 2-3 weekly "treat" for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.