Weight Loss and Healthy Living #8 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mental health is pretty low right now. I’ve got no self esteem and I don’t want to go outside or even get dressed due to nothing truly fitting me. Everything clings in the wrong places and I can’t afford new clothes.

My GP has referred me to a weight management course after weighing me at 85kg (I’m 5”2).

Im just sick of getting it wrong, nothing seems to work.

Think I just need a rant and a friend 😂
Big hug for you! What helps for me, is walking. I walk at least every evening after dinner for 45 minutes. Also in the morning if my planning allows.
Bit of a weird tip maybe; If I feel really bad about myself, I’ll take a long shower. Scrub, shampoo, shave my legs and moisturise. Sometimes that can help to make you feel a bit better.

(English is not my first language)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.