Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else just fluctuate so much? I weighed last week and I’ve just weighed now and I’ve put on a pound 😭 I’m just up and down all the time. I didn’t want to weigh a few days ago as it was TTOTM and I felt bloated

I suppose over all I have lost, so I’ll keep going

Reactions: 3
Well done you! I have a question if that’s ok - what did you do on the weekends? I’m okay in the week, but in the weekends I eat everything 🙃
Thanks! For the first six months, I only had one cheat day a month. Harsh, but I needed that strictness to get consistent results. Weekly might work better for you. The key (for me) has been planning it in advance and then reminding myself if I deviate it will delay the end result.

Also, consider what your triggers are. I just don't have it in the house. It's too tempting for me. I snack mostly on fruit, because I know that eating a tiny chocolate bar or a small portion of crisps will set me off wanting more. Some people are fine with it. Figure out your limits.

And if all that fails, come on here and we'll keep you on track. 😘

Reactions: 4
Saturday morning weigh in.

-2.4kg.

Lightest I've been since around 2006. Not entirely sure how it's been so much this week, but I'm not knocking it when I have put on the same amount in a week due to water retention, bowel issues and TOTM before now.

Next target has been set for 5kg, as it's taken a fair old time to tick this one off and I think meeting a lesser one will still have an equal impact.

Anyhow, going to wash my hair and then go to the gym for a bit.

honestly just had a little cry to myself because i just looked in the mirror and LOVEED what i saw
i feel like i’m finally coming to terms with the lifestyle change and i had an overwhelming feeling of happiness and excitement for what’s to come

i’m not even due on my period- that’s how u know it’s real😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So much has happened since I last posted after my wedding dress fitting. These last few weeks have been some of the stressful in my life. My father fell ill, then we found out he had covid, but he also has another condition stomach related which can only be looked into/treated once he's fully recovered from covid.
Needless to say this huge amount of stress two weeks from our wedding has certainly taken its toll on me. 😔
Old me would've turned to food. I'm a stress/emotional eater. So for once, not doing that has been a ginormous challenge. But I'm really proud of myself for staying on track and not turning to food. I weighed myself today and managed to maintain my weight throughout this ordeal. Didn't lose anything, but at least I didn't put any on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Started again today as realised I'm at my heaviest weight ever. I feel reasonably motivated as I have a holiday in a month so maybe I can drop a stone before then!

Reactions: 1
So much has happened since I last posted after my wedding dress fitting. These last few weeks have been some of the stressful in my life. My father fell ill, then we found out he had covid, but he also has another condition stomach related which can only be looked into/treated once he's fully recovered from covid.
Needless to say this huge amount of stress two weeks from our wedding has certainly taken its toll on me. 😔
Old me would've turned to food. I'm a stress/emotional eater. So for once, not doing that has been a ginormous challenge. But I'm really proud of myself for staying on track and not turning to food. I weighed myself today and managed to maintain my weight throughout this ordeal. Didn't lose anything, but at least I didn't put any on.
Sounds like a rough couple of weeks, look after yourself ❤

Does anyone else just fluctuate so much? I weighed last week and I’ve just weighed now and I’ve put on a pound 😭 I’m just up and down all the time. I didn’t want to weigh a few days ago as it was TTOTM and I felt bloated

I suppose over all I have lost, so I’ll keep going
Yes, massively and all the time. Drives me mad. I've been tracking 18 months now and can near enough predict it. If I eat a salty or carby meal. If I don't drink enough water. Around my period or around when I ovulate. When it's hot. Always something. Its really frustrating and feels a lot like 1 step forward 2 steps back.

Got on the scales which I was DREADING after two hen dos in a week… apparently hangovers are good for weight loss because I’m down a kg woooo.

• Heart
my weight fluctuates so much i don’t understand how
at the start of the week i was 61.6kg… stepped on today and i’m 63.3?!

really deflating :(

• Heart
my weight fluctuates so much i don’t understand how
at the start of the week i was 61.6kg… stepped on today and i’m 63.3?!

really deflating :(
If you're female, it's par for the course, I've gone up 2.5kg in 24 hours but going through the mneopause I've learned to read my body a lot better so I now know when to weigh. For example the end of last week my work shoes were feeling a bit tight, yesterday and today I'm weeing like an elephant so tomorrow will be a good day to weigh myself because the water retention is going now.

Reactions: 2
If you're female, it's par for the course, I've gone up 2.5kg in 24 hours but going through the mneopause I've learned to read my body a lot better so I now know when to weigh. For example the end of last week my work shoes were feeling a bit tight, yesterday and today I'm weeing like an elephant so tomorrow will be a good day to weigh myself because the water retention is going now.
i think i’m going to take a break from weighing myself for a while
i can feel it affecting me a little more than i’d like to admit
just going to go off how i feel in my body because i feel really good atm

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have been so slack at reading here. Life has been so hard but I’m now swapping to night shifts.
does anyone else do them? Wondering what to take and how to work out cals? Like do I just restart the next day at midnight? Any ideas/tips would be amazing. I can’t wait to weigh in and just restart. Finish the year right.

I have been so slack at reading here. Life has been so hard but I’m now swapping to night shifts.
does anyone else do them? Wondering what to take and how to work out cals? Like do I just restart the next day at midnight? Any ideas/tips would be amazing. I can’t wait to weigh in and just restart. Finish the year right.
I work night shifts, I tend to just count calories from midnight like you mentioned. That way it's less confusing when you go onto have days off etc.
For meals etc, I don't eat any different on night shift than I do if I was day shift or off. The only difference to me is meal times are usually backwards. I tend to have my "lunch" during the night and my breakfast before bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.