Weight Loss and Healthy Living #5 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back. I have felt so stressed out all day, then this afternoon we took daughter to the park and I ran around it while she played - I feel so much better now. I also was very impressed with how long I could run for without struggling or wanting to stop! A month ago I would never have been able to.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Starting the body coach app tomorrow and judging by the starting pictures lord I need to 😭 exercise isn’t the issue for me it’s the food! I like that the app basically tells you exactly what to eat by the gram and I need that kind of strictness. Quite shocked by the pictures tbh so it’s a wake up call. The world is starting to open up and I’m panicking I look like tit and people will judge me for it 😢 I know it’s not all about me but I’m struggling right now

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Starting the body coach app tomorrow and judging by the starting pictures lord I need to 😭 exercise isn’t the issue for me it’s the food! I like that the app basically tells you exactly what to eat by the gram and I need that kind of strictness. Quite shocked by the pictures tbh so it’s a wake up call. The world is starting to open up and I’m panicking I look like tit and people will judge me for it 😢 I know it’s not all about me but I’m struggling right now
Honestly I would never judge! It has been the shittest, shittest year and it’s no wonder you’re struggling. Don’t worry - you’re doing something about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So my other half got to his target today 😩 I’m so pleased for him but when I saw his maintenance calories I was so jealous!! I’m more determined than ever to join him in two months 🤞🏻

Reactions: 9
I did my first 'run' today for my couch to 5km and didn't stop once!
3.8km travelled in 40 mins, I'm shattered but I'm so thrilled I managed it.
The group meet twice a week and I'm actually excited to go back.
So unlike me, but I'm so pleased!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did my first 'run' today for my couch to 5km and didn't stop once!
3.8km travelled in 40 mins, I'm shattered but I'm so thrilled I managed it.
The group meet twice a week and I'm actually excited to go back.
So unlike me, but I'm so pleased!
Couch to 5k is brilliant. If there is a whatsapp group as part of it use it to meet up for extra runs. I found week 5 impossible so did 2 weeks of week 6 which worked for me. Did my 1st proper 5k week 7 at Parkrun. Parkrun is back June 5th and it's perfectly acceptable to walk/run it. There are walkers at the back so you will never be last.

-2.2lbs this week. So happy with that considering I was +1.5lbs last week and spent 5 days this week not tracking, eating some treats & exercising a little less.

It felt good mentally to have a bit of a break but my motivation is back up now, 2.8lbs til I hit a healthy weight 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, I fell off the bandwagon this weekend! Saturday I had planned off since I was out for a meal and cocktails but then my hungover self yesterday craved percy pigs so I ended up 518 kcal over my deficit. Oh well, not going to beat myself o as I had a nice weekend and enjoyed my time out with friends for the first time in ages! Back on it today and attempting to claw it back by Fridays weigh in!

• Heart
Morning all!

Totting up calories in and out last week I'm left with around a 5000 cal deficit, not too bad and I was definitely generous with cals for a couple of days last week!

Aiming to be in the green every day this week, I'd be happy with a 5000 cal deficit again over the week too but we'll see how it goes. I need to focus on drinking more water and sticking to my running plan too. I'll be weighing in again on Friday so would love to see myself down the lower end of 78 🤞

Hope everyone has a good week, I'm gonna try and engage more in this thread as I really need the inspiration 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I need stop weigh daily slight gain this morning which has depressed me and next weight in on a set day maybe Friday.
I'm sure its hormonal which is difficult as low mood the last few days.
Kids gone back to school today so just toddler at home.
Walked the dog at 6.30 am far too early for me and smaller walk than usual.
Weighed in when got back after walk but before 1st coffee.
Only managed 3.5 k steps so took toddler to park and shop and now I'm upto 6000 steps.
Might try another dog walk later when teenager gets home as want to reach 10k a day.

Missed breakfast but made up for it at lunch.

Feel like overall over week im least 4 k calorie deficit if not 7 to 8k as don't always exercise cals so hoping for 2lb weight loss this week.

Reactions: 4
Hello all, glad to see you are all still doing so well!

I’m back on it from today with calorie counting. Last week I was awful and a lot of binge eating happened, I’ve been thousands over.

Some how I’ve weight myself this morning and am a pound less than my last weigh in despite that so I’m taking it and running 😂

Gave myself a well needed reality check this morning, tried on my 30 waist jeans which used to be loose on me and I can now only just do them up. Definitely couldn’t wear them out. So I figure I need to lose weight as they are my favourite 😬

About to start TTC (triggered all the binge eating but I’m feeling a lot more settled now) - not sure if being in a deficit is a problem for that but it’s early days and could take a long time so I figure it’s not excuse not to work on myself in the meantime, if anything being a healthier weight will only help things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Discovered M&S onion ring crisps today. 150kcal for the entire bag and it’s huge!!! They’re unreal🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 8
I think I need stop weigh daily slight gain this morning which has depressed me and next weight in on a set day maybe Friday.
I'm sure its hormonal which is difficult as low mood the last few days.
Kids gone back to school today so just toddler at home.
Walked the dog at 6.30 am far too early for me and smaller walk than usual.
Weighed in when got back after walk but before 1st coffee.
Only managed 3.5 k steps so took toddler to park and shop and now I'm upto 6000 steps.
Might try another dog walk later when teenager gets home as want to reach 10k a day.

Missed breakfast but made up for it at lunch.

Feel like overall over week im least 4 k calorie deficit if not 7 to 8k as don't always exercise cals so hoping for 2lb weight loss this week.
Don’t forget lovely that weight loss is never a straight line down, there are always fluctuations on the way up so don’t let it discourage you xx

Don’t forget lovely that weight loss is never a straight line down, there are always fluctuations on the way up so don’t let it discourage you xx
Thank you its not even a kg gain just fed up being stock on 82. Something kg.
I want to see 81 or 80.
Hopefully things improve this week and trying so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Back on the wagon today properly counting and making sure I drink plenty of water is really helping keep hunger at bay.
That said, this weather just makes me want an ice lolly 😂

Reactions: 4
Out for pub lunch for a work meeting today. Had every intention of staying within calories with my salad but those bloody halloumi fries were calling my name 😫

Thats 3 out of 7 days I’ve gone over calories now. Going to save 200 a day now to get back into my deficit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ate so much shite last week but it says I gained 2 pounds, which I know I didn't 😂 so started strength training last night.. did like 50 squats just body weight and 30 with a 6kg dumbbell.. my legs are like jelly

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.