Weight Loss and Healthy Living #5 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meeeee 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ve had my nails and toes done this week, and my eyebrows waxed. I feel like a new woman 😆 plus my friend who does them but hasn’t seen me since December said I look like one too! 🙌🏻
I need to get mine in good enough condition before I can let anyone - even a professional - see them. 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m down another pound! Really pleased. I’ve been weighing every day and need to write it all on the calendar so it’s easier to look at but I think it’s taking me around a week and a half to lose each pound which I’m happy with. 6lbs down since the start of March which I’m considering as my start date now as I only lost an initial 5lbs in January then nothing until March. So I’m 11.2lbs down and have 12 to go. So glad I didn’t give up!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi all, sorry I've been quiet the last week, been busy with work.
Weigh in today and I've lost a lb. Steps have decreased this week as I've been so busy so I'm looking forward to getting back to long walks next week.

Have a good weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe vodka lime and soda might be low too??? Basically spirits are your best bet with some kind of diet mixer
I don’t know if it’s an actual name for it but vodka lime and soda gets called ‘a skinny witch’ by me and my friends - defo a great low cal shout! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone please come and lock me out of my kitchen please! 😂
Combination of being on my period and stuck doing a lit review for my Masters/stress eating means I'm essentially INHAAAALING allll of the carbs. Like I'd genuinely consider swapping my husband for carbs at this stage 😂
I'm like a hormonal, stressed gremlin who is panic eating toast 😂

Reactions: 4
Someone please come and lock me out of my kitchen please! 😂
Combination of being on my period and stuck doing a lit review for my Masters/stress eating means I'm essentially INHAAAALING allll of the carbs. Like I'd genuinely consider swapping my husband for carbs at this stage 😂
I'm like a hormonal, stressed gremlin who is panic eating toast 😂
Allow yourself something. Sometimes I end up better off calorie wise if I allow myself something I’m really craving than if I keep picking trying to satisfy myself.

Reactions: 6
Allow yourself something. Sometimes I end up better off calorie wise if I allow myself something I’m really craving than if I keep picking trying to satisfy myself.
I can see the sense in this, and normally I'd think similarly to be fair. I think I'm just afraid if I start, when will I stop type mentality 😂

Reactions: 1
I can see the sense in this, and normally I'd think similarly to be fair. I think I'm just afraid if I start, when will I stop type mentality 😂
Totally understand, sometimes I can have a controlled treat and other days absolutely not! Hope you can get through today without doing too much damage! x

I am bad for this too! Can you have something that will keep you full - maybe porridge or something?

I've just had my first takeaway in over a year (we live in the sticks, no delivery can ever find us and uber eats and deliveroo etc don't do round here) and it was so good. I'm feeling like an actual genius because I fit it in my calories by splitting it into two - as a double bonus it means I don't have that icky full feeling and I have a lovely lunch ready for tomorrow ❤

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a completely tit and disappointing day. I think I’ll give myself to day off of counting/stressing and just eat the chocolate and go to bed. Tomorrow I can try again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve had a completely tit and disappointing day. I think I’ll give myself to day off of counting/stressing and just eat the chocolate and go to bed. Tomorrow I can try again.
Don’t be too hard on yourself xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.