Weight Loss and Healthy Living #2 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Figured I had best weigh in this morning and face up to the 3 takeaways I have had this week (I’ve been overly emotional and have a takeaway addicted husband ok 😂).

Somehow am 1.2 pounds down on last week? I am going to put it down to anxiety burning calories or something 😬

Brings me to 3.5 pounds down in 12 days which I am actually quite chuffed with! Going to get back on the calorie counting today and try and have a better day 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooh what's an online walk?
YouTube walking videos!! This one was posted the other day by someone (can’t remember who sorry!) which is pretty good. Going to try and do 2 this length then it’ll be like a 40 minute walk

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been using the happy scale app since I first lost weight in 2017 (I lost 30lbs and kept it off but gained over half of it back last year) and have just realised that I can change my start date (and weight) on there without losing the previous results from the graph so I've set my start date as the 30th dec and realised I've lost 8lbs since then which I'm pretty bloody pleased with! Got another 18 to go to get to my low/comfortable weight and only 3 to normal BMI.
I also measured again today and I've lost 1.5 inches from my waist, hips and bum :D

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Figured I had best weigh in this morning and face up to the 3 takeaways I have had this week (I’ve been overly emotional and have a takeaway addicted husband ok 😂).

Somehow am 1.2 pounds down on last week? I am going to put it down to anxiety burning calories or something 😬

Brings me to 3.5 pounds down in 12 days which I am actually quite chuffed with! Going to get back on the calorie counting today and try and have a better day 😇
Just shows that a few naughty meals doesn’t completely undo all the hard work done so far!! Well done🤩🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just shows that a few naughty meals doesn’t completely undo all the hard work done so far!! Well done🤩🤩
Thanks prinny! 😊

However now my husband is going ‘see we can just get takeaway again tonight’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I haaaate when it rains at the weekend. I want to get out on a walk but it’s meant to rain until 2pm. By which time the county park will be flooded so I’ll only be able to walk round streets which is so boring 🤣 might do 2 online walks or something instead and then get out tomorrow. A walk is my only way to see my boyfriend at the minute so drives me mad when the weather ruins it and I am notttttt getting wet😅
If you want to make walking round streets more fun I love the website citystrides.com - you sync it with your fitness app and it tracks the percentage of streets you've walked in your city/town (or section of county if you're rural). I love going out and collecting new streets (though I do get the odd curtain twitcher watching as I walk in, round and straight back out of their cul-de-sac.)

• Haha
  • Wow
If you want to make walking round streets more fun I love the website citystrides.com - you sync it with your fitness app and it tracks the percentage of streets you've walked in your city/town (or section of county if you're rural). I love going out and collecting new streets (though I do get the odd curtain twitcher watching as I walk in, round and straight back out of their cul-de-sac.)
Ooo sounds good!! I’ve not lived in my areas for very long so I get nervous that I’m going to get lost and end up having to use bloody google maps to find my way back home 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Frustratingly despite walking over 12k steps every day and having a huge calorie deficit daily I’ve only lost 1.2lbs this week. I’m due on in a few days though so think I’m retaining water. I’m not going to get derailed though as I’m in for the long haul here and a small loss is still a loss 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Feeling so irritated today so went on a walk to clear my head but can't say it was successful 😁 Not sure what I'll have for lunch, even food annoys me somehow. I weighed and no new changes today. Have a good Saturday everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Since 5th Jan I’ve lost 1.5 inches off my waist, tummy and thighs and half an inch off my arms. Not loads but feels like loads seeing as last October I was about 3 inches bigger than that in all areas! Not always about the number on the scales. Chuffed 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Since 5th Jan I’ve lost 1.5 inches off my waist, tummy and thighs and half an inch off my arms. Not loads but feels like loads seeing as last October I was about 3 inches bigger than that in all areas! Not always about the number on the scales. Chuffed 😊
Well done! You’re right that it’s not all about the scales. Measuring, and how clothes fit is just as important. 😊

Reactions: 4
I lost 3.5lb on my weigh in this week, very pleased with that. I have an at home date night tomorrow where my bubble is cooking us a three course meal so I know that's not going to be diet food. But one bad meal isn't going to ruin a good week, or at least that's what I keep telling myself anyway
bubble buddy* ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys guys guys! :D I know I was annoyed yesterday because the weight isn't coming off BUT I tried on my jeans (I ordered a 16 and a 14 and I usually wear 18s because a 16 is too small...) - size 16 skinny DP jeans, and they fit really comfortably! So yes, I think my body has definitely changed, even if I can't see it on the scales. Proper little mood booster that! :D
Brilliant! So happy for you. It's the best feeling, isn't it!

• Heart
Guys guys guys! :D I know I was annoyed yesterday because the weight isn't coming off BUT I tried on my jeans (I ordered a 16 and a 14 and I usually wear 18s because a 16 is too small...) - size 16 skinny DP jeans, and they fit really comfortably! So yes, I think my body has definitely changed, even if I can't see it on the scales. Proper little mood booster that! :D
Yes girl 😍 My asos watch list is full of clothing to buy when I hit my next dress size down 🙈 The dress size is my target weigh. Also pre baby weight and I have so many nice expensive clothing I cant wait to get back into.

Maternity leave was spent in mainy pjs/lounge wear. A few pairs of cheap matalan jeans and a trusty pair of new look thick leggings. Then lockdown hit (2 days before i was due back at work) so I'm basically still in my maternity leave clothing 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Food shop done and I’m back fully stocked on the jelly 😂
Just stumbled across a tiktok (I’m fully on calorie counting tiktok which is making me feel very motivated!) and I know a few people have stressed over cheat meals or snacks!! Shows how it won’t effect your overall journey at all as long as you’re in a deficit the rest of the time!
Weigh day for me Monday, the weather is due to be better tomorrow so going to try to get out since today was a fail😅

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This sounds soooo addictive! Defo going to download, thanks for sharing 😁

Food shop done and I’m back fully stocked on the jelly 😂
Just stumbled across a tiktok (I’m fully on calorie counting tiktok which is making me feel very motivated!) and I know a few people have stressed over cheat meals or snacks!! Shows how it won’t effect your overall journey at all as long as you’re in a deficit the rest of the time!
Weigh day for me Monday, the weather is due to be better tomorrow so going to try to get out since today was a fail😅
I needed this. Had my first slip up this week. One of the kids left over pizza spin wheels with cheese and chorizo. It was amazing 🤭 Might have fat Saturday today, dont know know yet 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.