Weight Loss and Healthy Living #2 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone on here doing the fast 800?
I've looked into it! My GP actually suggested I read the books and get the cookbooks for good lol cal dinner ideas. I think the Fast Easy book is better than the original cookbook fwiw. But I haven't actually done it - not in the right headspace currently for it I don't think? Just use some of the recipes.

Reactions: 4
I fell a bit of the bandwagon the last few weeks, foodwise mostly, I still did a lot of exercise. Didn't step on the scales for 3 weeks (also because TOTM) and luckily I didn't gain, just stayed exactly the same. Only my body fat percentage went down with 0,1 % haha. Back on it today because now I feel like I could have done so much more and 'wasted' 3 weeks. oh well !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a maccies on Saturday and still stayed in calories! 6 chicken nugs, large fries, Diet Coke and a smarties McFlurry 🤩🤩🤩🤩 2lbs until my stone. Not sure I’ll do it this week but maybe by next week!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i found out an old friend from college has become sort of a personal trainer! she does individual, half-group and group trainings, both live and over zoom plus she helps out if you want to exercise on your own and with food as well... so i've signed up from march on, actually excited :)

Reactions: 7
My main goal for this week is to stick to my calories as much as possible as I haven’t been the best the past couple of weeks. Trying to get down to 250 lbs by Easter weekend which is 12lbs away so I’m gunna try my hardest, 5 weeks hard work so I can really treat myself over my birthday/chocolate fest weekend 😊 saw my best friend for a walk yesterday for the first time since December and she has noticed such a difference which is a massive confidence boost.

My unrealistic goal would be to have lost 3 stone by then but that’s another 9lbs on top so don’t think that’s happening but manifesting and all that 🤪 could potentially have some water weight to lose this week so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ Fitbit is back on anyway 👍🏼 have a good week all ✨

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.