Wedding Planning #3 Guest List Stresses and Unusual Dresses!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get anxiety about the dress they’ve chosen because it is so different to what you thought you’d go for

Reactions: 1
I posted my invites the other day 🥰 it’s a destination wedding so we went with a passport theme, which everyone loved! ✈

(I was very happy with how it turned out until my cousin posted our invite on her social media, without blurring out our personal information - names, venue, date, time and phone number 🙃)
Wow they’re amazing!

• Heart
I posted my invites the other day 🥰 it’s a destination wedding so we went with a passport theme, which everyone loved! ✈

(I was very happy with how it turned out until my cousin posted our invite on her social media, without blurring out our personal information - names, venue, date, time and phone number 🙃)
How rude!!
love the design though!

• Heart
Anyone else get anxiety about the dress they’ve chosen because it is so different to what you thought you’d go for
I have major anxiety because I bought mine online - when it arrives it will be 5 months to go, so hopefully i like it 🤣

CoffeeDaddy has just decided he doesn’t like one of the readings for the ceremony, not sure he was expecting me to have an entire Pinterest board full…

• Haha
CoffeeDaddy has just decided he doesn’t like one of the readings for the ceremony, not sure he was expecting me to have an entire Pinterest board full…
At what point would the readings happen at a wedding please? :)

Does anyone know what the going rate is for giving couples a cash contribution for their wedding? Pre covid my boyfriend and I used to give £50 each but I feel like with inflation etc. It should be a bit more?

Does anyone know what the going rate is for giving couples a cash contribution for their wedding? Pre covid my boyfriend and I used to give £50 each but I feel like with inflation etc. It should be a bit more?
We got given about £50 from most couples! I think anything is a nice gesture anyway

We also got around that from people who gifted us cash for our wedding, despite specifically asking for no gifts, which is super generous! 😊

• Heart
Getting married in 2 months
The catering has just fallen through
I’m NOT going to cry

Oh it got better
The venue lost our booking!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Getting married in 2 months
The catering has just fallen through
I’m NOT going to cry

Oh it got better
The venue lost our booking!
Is your venue still available?..
Ring around for catering, I'm sure whoever you will pick will be great. These things happen for a reason. 2 months is loads of time

Reactions: 2
Is your venue still available?..
Ring around for catering, I'm sure whoever you will pick will be great. These things happen for a reason. 2 months is loads of time
Nope, venue has gone to someone else. I’ve rung around a few local spots and found a possible, with onsite catering! Fingers crossed…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
We got around £50 from friends, about £100-£200 from family, and my granny gave us £500 🥺 but this was only our engagement party. We did have a big party though, about 150 people…I have a veryyyy big family though lol

also a tea set, a spinning spice rack thing, perfume and an experience day voucher for a hot air balloon ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.