Wedding planning #2 sponsored by our opinionated MILs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay my MiL is usually brilliant and I love her but I just found out she uninvited some people and then invited some people in their place and I have SO much rage. My MoH isn’t speaking to me over a dumb argument so I don’t have anyone to sound off to- sorry tattle!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay my MiL is usually brilliant and I love her but I just found out she uninvited some people and then invited some people in their place and I have SO much rage. My MoH isn’t speaking to me over a dumb argument so I don’t have anyone to sound off to- sorry tattle!
Erm, has she forgot whose wedding it is?

Reactions: 6
Omg what!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel you. My mother in law told me she had booked our photographer and videographer and I shouldn’t worry. I asked her countless times for an invoice, any confirmation etc and she told me to stop worrying and it was all sorted. I went on for weeks thinking it was all done. My friend messaged them asking if they had availability for my date and they said yes 🥲 turns out she hadn’t booked anything. If I had trusted her I wouldn’t even have a photographer for my wedding lol….

luckily they still had my date (they are very popular), so my fiancé and I booked them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
We've decided to "elope" to New york( not a proper elopement as there are about 4 or 5 guests possibley coming) 😬

It's all happening really fast as we have been back and forth about a big or small wedding for ages so just bit the bullet and gone with it.

I've managed to get an appointment at a bridal shop for a couple of weeks time but now feeling overwhelmed and not sure what dress I want and worried I am going to hate the way I look in any I try on , anyone else have this worry rather than excitement for trying on dresses? It's a bit surreal that it Will actually be me picking a dress
OMG that is so exciting! Have you found a photographer you love?

Finally found an aisle song I love! Is it weird for the aisle song to have lyrics and not be purely instrumental?

Reactions: 1
I had my first dress fitting this week 🥹 it is beautiful (purchased 2+ years ago but because of the pandemic I am still not yet married 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.