Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard she had a wee boy to, Think she found out when she was to far gawn but who was the dad? I got told she gave him to a family friend or ant or something. Yes fallon needs a page, she would take gear in the back shop of pout and come out sniffing ๐Ÿ˜† she went to rehab I'm sure for her drug problem. Her dad has money does he not? That's what I wanted to know where was her fcking wedding pictures big run up then nothing?
They had the Celtic pub at the barras ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Barbie and Ken...(Andy)

Last photo - Always wondered who this was..... her "after Andy" shag?
Quagmire

The colour of them both in that third picture ๐Ÿ’ฉ she definitely looks better now. She seems a lot more settled as well. The house insta was Bairdstone House. Expect the house is actually split in two and Sarah lives in a flat. Next door to the family of a well known Glasgow gangster as well ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Can confirm Bairdston was indeed a flat. Despite how much she used to harp on about her โ€˜houseโ€™

JK tried to shag cheeks so I heard, didnโ€™t matter that it was his half sister apparently ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Oh my actual god ๐Ÿคฎ
Would love to know what goes down in his relationships. Never seem to last long. When he was wi libby, they apparently went on holiday wi cheeks and her hubby and it was carnage. Him and libby, steaming, falling about all over the camp day and night fighting lit duck constantly ๐Ÿฅด could u b arsed ๐Ÿ˜

Pout was hands down the worst place I ever stepped foot in. Went in for eyebrows ..they didnt have any wax..had the cheek to ask if I wanted them plucked!
Was awful wasnโ€™t it. They ran out of tips half way through my acrylics. Fal dyed my hair once too, washed out in 2 washes ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

She made a decent profit in the โ€œhouseโ€. She did need to do a lot of work to it when she bought it though.

Reactions: 3
Fallonโ€™s wedding was meant to be going ahead at Xmas time 2019 but she cancelled cause said it was turning into a big party and not like a wedding they were meant to be rescheduling but I havenโ€™t heard. She never trained as a hairdresser, has no qualifications just started doing hair.
She was constantly off her face for yeaaars but has cleaned up her act now. Didnโ€™t know sheโ€™d been to rehab

Reactions: 4
Which one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Brodys dad, she prob doesn't want to see it ๐Ÿคฃ she was eating a tin of tuna a day during lock down to get skinny she's prob gave herself problems, u cant go from being chubby all ur life to looking like a bone in 6months x

Reactions: 1
Apparently she's on only fans ๐Ÿ˜‚ she's so desperate! Her ex is getting married in Portugal soon x
Really? Onlyfans? Naaa... I can't see it... for all her faults I can't see her getting her vag out....

Just stumbled across this... is this not Lauren McDonald and "clyde one dj" superstar Suzie McGuire's ex husband? The one she rammed a loub heel up his arse and got charged with it????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Really? Onlyfans? Naaa... I can't see it... for all her faults I can't see her getting her vag out....

Just stumbled across this... is this not Lauren McDonald and "clyde one dj" superstar Suzie McGuire's ex husband? The one she rammed a loub heel up his arse and got charged with it????
Yes. Yes it is. Apparently they were โ€˜palsโ€™ for all of 2 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Apparently she's on only fans ๐Ÿ˜‚ she's so desperate! Her ex is getting married in Portugal soon x
Anyone got any tea on the only fans? Screenshots?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Amazed at what she looks like she was always big at school ๐Ÿ˜ณ I heard what she got up to with biancas man absolutely disgusting she's vile isn't she ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbut the amount of stories iv heard about her sisters doing similar things too ๐Ÿ™„

Anyone got any tea on the only fans? Screenshots?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Amazed at what she looks like she was always big at school ๐Ÿ˜ณ I heard what she got up to with biancas man absolutely disgusting she's vile isn't she ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbut the amount of stories iv heard about her sisters doing similar things too ๐Ÿ™„
Who? Sarah or you talking about someone else ?

If you go into riverisland kids in braehead u will see her without a filter I think she looks alot older with all the work she's had done, she's lost so much weight her big boobs are so small where clearly just fat ๐Ÿ‘€ supposibly all the sisters didn't speak to courtney for while when she went with Thomas because one of them worked with Laura, i think she's in anything for money she doesn't care about the consciences, was shame for bianca but she's is trying to look like Courtney now when she's just needs to be herself ๐Ÿ˜”

Thatโ€™s him, he briefly followed me on Instagram then he deleted it. I was just hoping for some gossip. Cannot stand Suzie McGuire, thinks sheโ€™s some kind of a lister.